Building civworld from CVS source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building civworld from CVS source

Can somebody tell me how I get civworld from the CVS source? I checked the configure script help and didn't see any mention of it there... so how can I turn it on? It's a handy tool to set-up interesting scenarios (since AI games "from scratch" tend to become a little predictable after a while).

Civworld is currently made by patching 1.14.0. The patch may or may not work on the CVS source. A new version of the patch might be called for, I don't know.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

Civworld is usually updated before every release. So expect a version of civworld that works with CVS to be ready some time before 1.15.0 is released.

Comment

Working...
      X