Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals ! Want To Feel Better About Bush ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals ! Want To Feel Better About Bush ?

This is our governor now. Rick Perry.
    George, he was tough enough.
    Rick Perry is making the suckass fleeing radical-liberals pine for the days of Bush.

You don't like Bush? Wish him gone?
    You best be watching what you wish for, laddies.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Why
    cIV list: cheats
    Now watch this drive!

Comment

The characters have not trancended into the real world. You are not your cinema. You are not your TV. You are not your VCR. You are not your book collection.

You mind if I print that to a bunch of 3X5 cards and hand them to every goober and doofus that's dressed up like a Stormtrooper or Buffy at the next science fiction convention I go to? I like my fiction too, but man! Those people need a LIFE!

Comment

The fact you go to pop sci fi conventions...
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Texas Democrats now recognize that Bush was willing to work with them.
          Rick Perry just says, Screw you.

I'm not kidding. Not being facecious. Not joking.
          Rick Perry will make you wish for the good old days, if you THOUGHT you had a problem with Bush.

Ask those Democrats coming back from New Mexico.
          Last edited by SlowwHand; September 15, 2003, 16:43.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Oh i see Slowwy. Rick Perry is even more against democracy then Bush.
            "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
              The fact you go to pop sci fi conventions...
              Yeah, well, the wife likes them. Me, I spent $75 for a 4-day ticket to Dragon Con whereupon I spent a whopping 5 hours there, for a rate of $15/hour.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                You mind if I print that to a bunch of 3X5 cards and hand them to every goober and doofus that's dressed up like a Stormtrooper or Buffy at the next science fiction convention I go to? I like my fiction too, but man! Those people need a LIFE!
                Sure- I got it from everything2.com and promptly lost the node title/author- it's hard to search body vs. title text.
                Now watch this drive!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Texas Democrats now recognize that Bush was willing to work with them.
                  Rick Perry just says, Screw you.

I'm not kidding. Not being facecious. Not joking.
                  Rick Perry will make you wish for the good old days, if you THOUGHT you had a problem with Bush.

As those Democrats coming back from New Mexico.
                  My conspiracy-filled mind thinks Bush could say anything and still tell Perry not to work with them .

But what the Texas dems did was just plain idiotic .
                  Now watch this drive!

Comment

I think I speak for all liberals here when I say that I have given up hope!
                    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Bush probably wouldn't be so bad if he weren't surrounded by people like Ashcroft, Cheney, and Rumsfeld. He just does what he's told.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

There I was thinking that Bushbaby had come clean, admitted the 'election' was rigged, that his cronies, sorry, cabinet, are in it only for the money, and that he was resigning. And taking up a position in a fair trade cooperative in Mozambique.

But no. Just another rightwinger in Texas. What a rara avis that must be.... Next you'll be telling us there are Chinese in China.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                          Bush probably wouldn't be so bad if he weren't surrounded by people like Ashcroft, Cheney, and Rumsfeld. He just does what he's told.
                          I agree Che.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I just wish Bush would renounce his homophobic, public condemnation of gay unions he made awhile ago . . .
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I hate Bush

Comment

Working...
                              X