Estonia joins the EU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estonia joins the EU

Current results indicate that approximately two thirds of Estonians voted for joining the EU. These results are said to be rather accurate, and it's clear by now that the overall vote is for EU.

Approximately 63% of citizens with voting rights actually voted.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Congratulations Estonia - and Europe.

Comment

Comment

Way to go, guys

Asmodean
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Welcome!

(Does this mean we will have a flood of cheap booze and harlots now?)
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Can they replace Greece?
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Estonias flag is very pretty.
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                Estonias flag is very pretty.
                So are the ladies.
                Attached Files
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

My personal favourite is the one in the middle...at the back.
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    Can they replace Greece?

Well little teddy you have the right to honour me with your opinion of me which as you elegantly put it is this:

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    paiktis is a piece of sh1t by the way. Go shave your back you fuc king p ussy ass b1tch.

but I'm afraid your knowledge about EU integration remains sketchy.

Comment

he is like the hugh hefner of estonia

Comment

"Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Re: Estonia joins the EU

Originally posted by Solver
                          Current results indicate that approximately two thirds of Estonians voted for joining the EU. These results are said to be rather accurate, and it's clear by now that the overall vote is for EU.

Approximately 63% of citizens with voting rights actually voted.
                          ~66% of Estonians voted for joining the EU, and ~63% of Estonians voted. This leaves ~ -3% who voted against joining...
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

so have you shaved your back yet or what paiktis?

Comment

Ted Striker has a point, you know.

Comment

Working...
                              X