Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CtPDG revitalisation

I want to restart this game.

However, it will need a restart. We need to appeal to everyone in the CtP community, and get a lot of people on board so what happened last time does not recur.

Who is in?

I´m in, of course.
    The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
    - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Perhaps we could have a democracy instead of a communism game
      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Wonderful idea Comrade Democrat Nimrod

Comment

Okey, let´s get to business, should we make some changes in game tech, for example two constitutional partys and so.

And how do we have all the "Callers" (and mayby someone else ) to play DG.
          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Should we continue the old game or start from scratch?
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

I say a new game.
              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

Because we are in a quite bad situation, everybody hates us (I talk about the game ) and... Well, i think we should start it all over again.
                  - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

It will take more than 3 of us though

Comment

Of course, but how to get them?
                      Should we post in every CtP-forum about that this starts to come alive or something?
                      - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Multiplayer abd superleague forums are our best bets.

Comment

What's the progress of the Demo game?
                            Are you going to start a new one?

Comment

You would make person #5 interested in the Demo game. That would be enough for every position, except the judges, and one citizen.

Comment

Working...
                              X