X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a small country

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
      You would make person #5 interested in the Demo game. That would be enough for every position, except the judges, and one citizen.
      We have five person now, but we need more, much more, about 7-12 people to get it come good.
      The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
      - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Am i one of five?
        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

I don't think so.
          I would say the 6th?

Comment

Do as the CTP2DG with an Emperor and a senate, keeps things more simple.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
              Do as the CTP2DG with an Emperor and a senate, keeps things more simple.
              And with that you mean...
              The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

One leader and all other citizens contribute ideas or vote on polls, thats if the Emperor wishes to follow those ideas (he doesnt have to).
                Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
                  One leader and all other citizens contribute ideas or vote on polls, thats if the Emperor wishes to follow those ideas (he doesnt have to).
                  Quite a democracy...

That might work in here too, but I think we should have even more citizens in DG.
                  - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

It would be more of a Republic Game, I think. I can see the logic in doing that with a small community. Should our numbers grow, a revolution could happen to change to the democracy.
                    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

I like

Comment

Like it too, then we dont have minister placeses to fill and citizens have more power.
                        - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Well, we could always change our form of government depending on what the government is. e.g.:

Anarchy: simple. First to pick up the save plays it.

First govt (can't remember it's name: despotism?): One ruler, who faces a vote every month. If he loses, he is assasinated. The ruler chooses his successor. This successor must be friendly or be assasinated.

Monarchy: One ruler again, but he chooses x overseers. These overseers are expected to aid the ruler, but if they do not follow the wishes of the people, assasination rules apply to the ruler (Poor Ruler )

Republic: An emperor is in place, and is the overseer of the senate (elected every so long). The emperor is ruler for life (chosen by popular vote (i.e. no formal poll)), but again can die and chooses a successor. However, ~ 2/3rds of the vote is required for him to cark it.

Democracy: People are elected to the parliament, the ministers then choose the prime minister/president/great banana). Elections every x time.

Fascism: You must be the prime minister at the time to be a dictator. You also must "hoodwink" the senate/parliament into giving you dictatorial powers. This has a major effect on the game.

I'm through for now You guys can churn your way through the rest of the governments.

(N.B. needless to say, these governments come into effect when we change government (special rules for fascism, needs a coup d'etat to change in any case)

Comment

Frozzy, how do we assasinate people?
                            Like it, specialy anarchy
                            - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

The assassin stulks his pray. Our economy has falling to new lows. Wars in foreign lands have worn at the heart and souls of the poeple. Barbarians have their way with the frontier cities. The king must fall.

Disclaimer: I love my country, but fear my government. This is not some childish fantasy to send the president to the same god that elected him
                              So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Originally posted by Pave

Frozzy, how do we assasinate people?
                                Like it, specialy anarchy
                                Someone starts a poll, if the majority say "Kill the bastard!", then he carks it.

As I said, the Emperor of the republic has uber-cool security and needs 2/3 to cark it.

Comment

Working...
                                X