tow trucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tow trucks...

i hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

I used to drive them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why do you hate Berzerker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

seriously though, i think towing companies are the lowest of the low. They take what is yours, without permission, and then charge you to get it back...
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

If you've broken the law though, Kaak!!!!!!!!!
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

nope, my apartment has a gated parking lot. I just got a new car, and I wasn't able to go in and get a new parking sticker, because the leasing office is closed. They towed my car, and charged me $75 to get it back...

Comment

Ah, I always hated towing cars from apartment complexes because a manager wanted a parked car removed. Don't blame the tow truck driver, it's the weenie who wakes us up in the middle of the night to come out and tow parked cars.
              But to give the other side, if someone parks in a firelane and they don't call us and there's a fire, the manager and the complex owners can get screwed by major lawsuits or insurance companies refusing to cover the damage.

The good thing about driving tow trucks is how nice the cops are when we speed by doing 55 in a 30 zone and the cop looks down at his radar gun as if something is wrong with it just as we fly by. They don't want us taking our time responding to accidents while they stand out on a highway and if we get tickets, we might just slow down a little... Besides, it's a very dangerous job, not just pissed off people like you or repos but getting hit by a drunk driver while trying to hook up a car. The guy who preceded me died after a semi wing window took out his ribcage on I-5 in Santa Ana while he was standing on a
              flatbed.

Comment

Working...
              X