X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer to be in the military rather than in the Knesset
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

You can't be in the military and in the knesset, Azazel, so you wil lremain number 3. Stalin II and I will end up in the knesset.

Comment

Spank you very much! I expect ending up being a military leader.*hint**hint*

Ok, now that the results of the elections are over, I think we must offer offer One Israel coalition with rotation in the place in the job of the prime minister. I say we put some very hard limits on the way things will be done in this war, according to our party line.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Apologies in advance on posting in your thread, but I need to finalize these coalition arrangements, and Emu hasn't been online in two days. This needs to get done soon, or else we risk not getting anything done until next week.
          David Disraeli
          Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

I am doing this only because neither Emugod, nor Stalin II are here....

I think my paper is a very nice line to hold as our coalition guidelines. If you want them to be more hawkish, I'll accept that our territorial goals and claims should be the real world 67' lines ( much more than what we currently have), plus East Jerusalem.

But still, primarily, our resources should be used to defend all current settlements from the incoming Arab army attack.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

PinkyGen, if you can't contact Emugod, please consider the pact signed as the term we spoke the last time...

Comment

Originally posted by yaroslav
                PinkyGen, if you can't contact Emugod, please consider the pact signed as the term we spoke the last time...
                OK here I go, apologize for popping in your thread.

Now that we are actually being civil maybe we can relax that rule?

Anyway Yaro if you talk to Emu maybe he needs to appoint someone who can speak for him.

We want to move forward but we hesitate without Emu's or Emu's appointed guy to talk to.

I have authorization from Pinky to speak for One Israel.

Edit: I think your party needs to look at the Prime Ministers direction in the Cheif of Staff apply here thread. Azazel had issues with it but that is one member of your party. If you party has an issue we need to talk asap. We really need to getthat ironed out before the government moves forward. That "Strategic Direction" is our primary reason to exist as a government. If you dont like something please tell us now. But just remeber we had the majority of the votes so some drastic change will not be looked upon favorably.

Balls in your court Center, talk it out and let us know.
                Last edited by conmcb25; October 9, 2003, 16:18.
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I'm going to disconnect from Internet very soon, so I can't speak with Emugod. Emugod use to connect to MSN at this time, so if you've MSN on you probably will speak with him. If not, try to send him a PM or a letter

Comment

1. I did send a PM, just to confirm the arrangement we arranged (which btw isn't what Azazel's paper is). I have urged Emu to be Defense Minister over President because I think Defense has more authority than the President's position, which is mostly advisory. But if he wants Prez, it is his. I'll see if he shows up on AIM, but as you can see on the Chief of Staff Thread, I am proceeding.

2. Conmcb25 has authority to speak for me, especially since I am out of town Friday-Tuesday. We are working on setting up a pernament Press person over at One Israel, so someone else besides me can blab all the time.

3. I hope the strategic direction isn't that controversial, though I know Harmony would dislike it. I agree that expanding the Defense Perimeter is vague. It basically means a desire to take territory for the sake of giving us more territory so we can fall back when the Arab invasions start. I don't want Tel Aviv to be on the front. However, the priorities for actions are as I listed, trying to link up our territory.
                    David Disraeli
                    Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

About 72 hours +/-, still waiting for EMU.........

Tick Tock goes the never ending clock.

Well at least Ill get caught up in my PBEMs and maybe play some CIV 3.

I may quit CIV 2 altogether if I have to wait for EMU much longer......

Tick Tock goes the never ending clock.

*"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

@Emugod.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I agree to take on the position of Defence Minister, but there are still a few minor details regarding foreign policy and other thigns that I wish to discuss before we commit to the government. I'm sure it won't take long.

BTW, conmcb25 get online!

Comment

Originally posted by EmuGod
                            I agree to take on the position of Defence Minister, but there are still a few minor details regarding foreign policy and other thigns that I wish to discuss before we commit to the government. I'm sure it won't take long.

BTW, conmcb25 get online!
                            Sorry I have relatives here this weekend. Send me a PM (or post it here) and make sure your box isn't full.

Is defense your final choice? I just want to make sure.

Let me know what your other issues are point by point.

Ill respond and lets get this thing going.

Thanks
                            Last edited by conmcb25; October 12, 2003, 00:17.

Comment

Here's what I pmed conmcb. I'm sharing it with you guys so you can see just how I am representing this party.

Here Are Some of My Thoughts on The Coalition:

1) I'll gladly be Defence Minister but since I am accepting the role of defence minister, I feel that I should be included in the choosing of Front commanders as a second opinion to the Chief of Staff.

2) Some of PinkyGen's war strategies are too hawkish. The Centre Party would like to suggest a list of targets which the IDF can attack for the safety of Israel. Any further targets that the military wishes to make would be left to a knesset vote which would need at least 80% to pass.

3) Most of my spending as Defence minister will be defensive which means city fortifications for all Israeli towns and appropriate defenders. No town should simply be abandoned.

4) The President should be elected by the rest of the knesset and should also get the added responsibility of purchasing weapons from the international dealers (occurs after the war starts).

5) The immigration minister should have the option of disbanding immigrants on his own and should be allowed to command naval vessels needed to convoy immigrant ships.

6) I would like yaroslav to be assured a position in the IDF as he has worked very hard to get this Democracy Game up and running.

7) Enjoy your holiday.

BTW, FiGu write a report on this in the newspaper thread.

Comment

5) The immigration minister should have the option of disbanding immigrants on his own and should be allowed to command naval vessels needed to convoy immigrant ships.
                                Only some ships? And if some ships will be under my control who will choose what will I get?
                                "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X