No announcement yet.

New Political Party: One Israel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have suffered much as a punishment from the Lord for straying from the path! Were we not enslaved in Babylon for this? We must correct our people and force them to embrace the Lord, by force if necessary. There is no room in Israel for those who deny the Lord and stray from the path!

Comment

*At first, PinkyGen was enjoying this debate, but now wonders if somebody forgot the Prozac*

"Not to say I take the hippies side, of course."
      David Disraeli
      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen
        *At first, PinkyGen was enjoying this debate, but now wonders if somebody forgot the Prozac*
        Another Liberal recruit!

Comment

There is no room in Israel for you hippies!

*strikes dissidents with walking stick*

Comment

Htower, you forgot to quote the second part...
            David Disraeli
            Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

wow! definately censored
              Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003, 23:18.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

well I don't think others should be supposed to badmouth the party in here anyways..
                "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

both get OFF Prozac there minds will clear up!
                  Why would I need Prozac to stay calm? At least I don't require stimulants like the One Israel members do to keep their fervour.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

censored, I was trying to encourage bantering ONLY in good fun, but thats now illegal
                    Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003, 23:20.
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I don't think the complaint is that we are insulting each other in "character", but that they are essentially coming over to our thread, and thus into party headquarters, to "badmouth" us.

However, this doesn't trouble me, so long as they do not attempt to interfere in internal party affairs. If they want to banter, fine. Our arguments are obviously superior to theirs, and its obvious the prefer visiting us than sitting in their ramshackle party headquarters.

(Note, the second part of this sentence about ramshackle headquarters is part of the in "character" conmcb25 was talking about. Of course, our arguments are obviously superior, and this needs no justification. )
                      David Disraeli

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen
                        Htower, you forgot to quote the second part...
                        rats, he discovered my a conservative ploy

Comment

censored
                          Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003, 23:23.

Comment

Of course we are true conservatives. True conservatives protect all human persons, including the Arabs, unlike these neo-cons who seek imperial domination.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

censored
                              Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003, 23:24.

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                                We have suffered much as a punishment from the Lord for straying from the path! Were we not enslaved in Babylon for this? We must correct our people and force them to embrace the Lord, by force if necessary. There is no room in Israel for those who deny the Lord and stray from the path!
                                Obviously you have little information on Judaism to make ausch a statement. Judaism's attitude to those who do not understand it (pagans, Christians etc.) is one of indifference. We don't care if they believe in God or judaism or not. It does not matter. Secondly, Judaism is not a religion based on blind faith but rather on the doing of mitzvot. Thirdly, during the Roman exile the Talmud was written in Babylon (500 CE) and Jews were doing rather well there.

Comment

Working...
                                X