No announcement yet.

New Political Party: One Israel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your neighbor tries to kill you then you protect yourself. If he continues to try and kill you. you have no recourse but to get "rid" of the threat.
    There are other ways of getting rid of people without killing them.

And with your party's platform, you'll be lucky enough just to get elected to anything to resign from anyway.
    We aren't the warmonger party, so we will have some support among the polite citizens of Israel.

I hoped for the comment about resignations.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The Arabs have made themselves false idols to worship, and they have forgotten the true God. As the heathen savages they have become, we must smite them in a superior show of faith. If we do not then we will be destroyed!

I say we should march seven days around the walls of Mecca and watch the Kaa'ba fall apart in a superior show of faith! Who's with me?!

Comment

censored
        Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003, 23:11.
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

How about we recapture Jerusalem and the Wailing Wall first.

As for Mecca, all in good time, all in good time.
          David Disraeli
          Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

we must smite them in a superior show of faith.
            If they are truly idolators, than God will do that himself. There is no need for us to usurp God's role.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

censored
              Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003, 23:13.
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

If they are truly idolators, than God will do that himself. There is no need for us to usurp God's role.
                We aren't God's chosen people for no reason! We must spread God's word and smite the unbeliever.

Comment

he posts here more than at his own parties thread!
                  Perhaps I am simply trying to recruit.

Comment

censored
                    Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003, 23:15.

Comment

A good dialogue is simply the first step to becoming a bleeding heart liberal. Ben has you well on the way conmcb25

Comment

censored, I was congratualting the opposition for an excellent job of making fun of me?

Wait that leads me to a question? Can we make fun of ourselves? Well I better ask Emu first. This is confusing!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003, 23:17.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25

Best one I have heard all week!
                          See! See! Liberal humor!

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                            The Arabs have made themselves false idols to worship, and they have forgotten the true God. As the heathen savages they have become, we must smite them in a superior show of faith. If we do not then we will be destroyed!

I say we should march seven days around the walls of Mecca and watch the Kaa'ba fall apart in a superior show of faith! Who's with me?!
                            What's with all these stupid Christian Crusader ideals everyone is posting? Judaism does not have crusades or anything of the sort.

Comment

You have strayed from the path, dirty athiest heretic!

To the stake! Burn the witch!

Comment

Neither do Jews desire an inquisition. Were we not once slaughtered by those more powerful than ourselves, and were we not too weak to resist? Yet, the Lord has provided, and we have a wonderful home. Let us not perpetuate genocide.

Comment

Working...
                                X