New Political Party: One Israel!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H Tower
    Pinky is correct, no negotiations are allowed.

hi ,

are any of you familiar with the Israeli doctrine of " peace true power " , ........

btw , there are still some people today who dream of a great Israel from suez to past damascus and amman , to the turkish border , ......

maybe we can achieve that in the game , ......

have a nice day >panag holding the line before independence
    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I will join this party. All the other parties need to realize that the only way to win independence is by forcing the Arabs to agree to it. And they do not seem willing to leave and give us the Middle East, which is rightfully ours.
      Vote Democrat
      Support Democracy

Comment

Originally posted by POTUS
        I will join this party. All the other parties need to realize that the only way to win independence is by forcing the Arabs to agree to it. And they do not seem willing to leave and give us the Middle East, which is rightfully ours.
        Yeah!

Welcome POTUS. It is a pleasure to have such a distinguished member of the US government join our glorius endevor!!!!
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by POTUS
          They live here as well, what gives us the right to take what they have?

Comment

censored
            Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003, 23:07.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

They live here as well, what gives us the right to take what they have?
              Since Moses led our people out of Egypt, the Arabs have been temporary tenants. Thus it was written in The Book. Thus it shall be done. If the Arabs had not strayed from the path they'd know easily enough that the One True God has designated it so.

Dirty pagans.

Comment

Welcome POTUS. I appreciate your views on realizing the Arab instransigence, especially compared to the foolish views of others here. (not in the party of course).

Also, as a general announcement, we will be having some sort of party process to decide our ranks for the list come elections. I am debating in my mind if I should try to form some kind of party convention to decide this, choose the list based on my fiat as founder, or something in between. (I won't rule by fiat, as this party is already something different to what I thought it was going to be ).

Based on our numbers, I think our goal should be to get 2-3 seats out of a possible 5 member knesset. We should try to get 3, so we can form a government on our own.

I've also noticed a lot of heckling of the Harmony and Paper party. This I heartily approve of, since so far they are at the opposite end of the spectrum, and thus it would not be logical for us to coalition with them, unless the crisis is so dire we need a "national unity" government. Plus, there positions are in la la land.
                However, keep in mind the Center Party is the logical party to coalition with if we do not get a majority, so you may wish to be more civil with them. Especially since if we get only 2 seats, they can always coalition with Harmony.

*thinks to self* Man, this is so much more complicated than Democrats versus Republicans. /*thinking to self*
                David Disraeli
                Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

To hell with democracy. We need to rule with an iron fist! Keep those damned hippies and civilians in line!

Hang on a sec... hippies don't exist yet. :uhoh:

Comment

censored
                    Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003, 23:08.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGen
                      Also, as a general announcement, we will be having some sort of party process to decide our ranks for the list come elections. I am debating in my mind if I should try to form some kind of party convention to decide this, choose the list based on my fiat as founder, or something in between. (I won't rule by fiat, as this party is already something different to what I thought it was going to be ).
                      Base it on fiat, if not lets just hold a popularity poll SOON! So we can get it decided BEFORE our opposition.

Originally posted by PinkyGen
                      Based on our numbers, I think our goal should be to get 2-3 seats out of a possible 5 member knesset. We should try to get 3, so we can form a government on our own.

I've also noticed a lot of heckling of the Harmony and Paper party. This I heartily approve of, since so far they are at the opposite end of the spectrum, and thus it would not be logical for us to coalition with them, unless the crisis is so dire we need a "national unity" government. Plus, there positions are in la la land.
                      However, keep in mind the Center Party is the logical party to coalition with if we do not get a majority, so you may wish to be more civil with them. Especially since if we get only 2 seats, they can always coalition with Harmony.

*thinks to self* Man, this is so much more complicated than Democrats versus Republicans. /*thinking to self*
                      Yes it is but as a Poly Sci major, I would expect you to handle this with ease

I agree we need to work with and come to terms with the Centrist Party. I will use my "connections" there and try to begin the process of the "smoke filled room" deals.

Comment

BTW Pinky, you are the head of our Party, El and I as the primary "party hacks" will keep you in line.......

Comment

Fiat it shall be.

As for Polysci, must be the status of schools nowadays.

(Actually, I am interested to see how this works, since I have studied European government).
                          David Disraeli
                          Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

I've also noticed a lot of heckling of the Harmony and Paper party.
                            You call that heckling? That's nothing compared to what the REAL parliaments go through.

All this time, and we have not even heard of a call for resignations.

Because we are god's chosen people of course!
                            Only because of the faith of Abraham. Are not the Muslims also descendents of Abraham through Ishmael?
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

You call that heckling? That's nothing compared to what the REAL parliaments go through.

All this time, and we have not even heard of a call for resignations.
                              Give us time. There is nothing to resign from yet.

edit: And with your party's platform, you'll be lucky enough just to get elected to anything to resign from anyway.
                              Last edited by PinkyGen; October 1, 2003, 01:51.
                              David Disraeli

Comment

definately censored
                                Last edited by conmcb25; October 7, 2003, 23:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X