No announcement yet.

The Harmony Party and Paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn dirty hippies. I'm sure you people don't even wash your hair.

Comment

Edited as per new forum rules.
      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; October 8, 2003, 00:36.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
        Damn dirty hippies. I'm sure you people don't even wash your hair.
        well at least we wash our underwear

Comment

well at least we wash our underwear
          When you hippies send flowers to the frontlines instead of bullets, we need weapons to fend off the rabid savages of the Middle East!

Comment

censored
            Last edited by conmcb25; October 8, 2003, 00:09.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

To be a pacifist is to oppose God.

Comment

From a strictly pragmatic viewpoint and in "game" terms here how do you propose to keep the Arabs from over running our country after the British leave?
                I see no problem with fortifying our cities with excellent defensive units.

Yet, I see no glory in conquest and invasion into Arab territories. All I see are more dead Jews for the glory of our military commander.

Let us withstand the Arab horde, since they would not be damaged had they not attacked. Let us continue to negotiate so that they might accept our mercy.

To be a pacifist is to oppose God.
                Any scripture to defend your position, or is this just your opinion. Remember, my character is a seer.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

I see no problem with fortifying our cities with excellent defensive units.

Yet, I see no glory in conquest and invasion into Arab territories. All I see are more dead Jews for the glory of our military commander.

Let us withstand the Arab horde, since they would not be damaged had they not attacked. Let us continue to negotiate so that they might accept our mercy.
                  1. We don't have enough cities, to build the amount of defense units necessary to withstand attack from all sides. There is no super-defense unit that will be able to withstand the number of attacks they will throw without significant reinforcements being sent. These reinforcements cannot be produced if we do not have enough cities and towns.
                  2. It would significantly aid the defense of some cities to seize the enemy's base of attack. Taking East Jerusalem, for example, would remove the threat to West Jerusalem, and the enemy would need attack over a longer distance
                  3. Some settlements, such as in the Galilee, are surrounded by Arabs, and cut off from our main forces. If we cannot reinforce, they will be overrun.

In order to withstand the Arab horde, we must take the offensive and ready our positions so we are ready when the horde attacks. !!!!
                  David Disraeli
                  Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

We plan to fight your aggressor policy every step of the way

Comment

Why? How does your policy protect our fledling nation? If your plan at least made logical sense, instead of being full of moral platitudes, I could at least consider it a possibility.
                      David Disraeli
                      Economic Minister of Israel and former Prime Minister. Founding Member of One Israel, Exodus Democracy Game

Comment

Any scripture to defend your position, or is this just your opinion. Remember, my character is a seer.
                        You, sir, are a charlatan and a quack!

Comment

You sir, are no better than Hitler

Comment

*SHOCK*

Comment

There is a law in modern Israel that forbids you to call Hitler-supporter, PLO-supporter, etc to an enemy in the Knesset
                              Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

You, sir, are a charlatan and a quack!
                                "It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth."

Comment

Working...
                                X