Apolyton University Modified Succession Game Sign-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton University Modified Succession Game Sign-up

This thread will essentially take the place of the First poll as a sign-up in the interest of having the specific list of people who want to play available to me to divide into teams if that is the way we want to play (see Third poll) I will update the list for all new additions.

Rhothaerill - scenario designer and overseer...not a part of a team
    Nuclear Master - AU dean...not a part of a team
    Dominae (opportunists)
    Theseus
    Master Zen (opportunits or conquest/domination victory)
    Arrian (opportunists or any team)
    Mountain Sage
    Alexman (space victory)
    Konquest02 (any team)
    Vlad Antlerkov (space victory)
    Nor Me (opportunists)
    vmxa1 (space victory or any team)
    ZargonX
    Godking (opportunists or conquest/domination victory)
    the Arsenal (conquest/domination victory)
    Taian (any team)
    Tarquinius (space victory)
    Beta
    BRC (opportunists)
    Plattfuss (space victory or opportunists)
    Last edited by Rhothaerill; September 11, 2003, 16:50.

Put me down but I won't be playing

Comment

Add me as well. I thought I voted in that thread?

Comment

Updated. Sorry vmxa1. I only counted a certain number of yes votes and a certain number of people that posted they wanted to play. That was why I restarted a new thread to find out exactly who wanted to play.

Comment

Wow, being in such an august company
          BTW, I finished AU209. Postings this Fri.
          The Mountain Sage of the Swiss Alps

Comment

Now there’s a list of names that qualifies as heavy hitters. I’m leaning toward playing, but will reserve judgment until I see what the game parameters are.
            "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

Where is Catt? Considering how important the AARs will be, surely he needs to be involved (Catt writes some of the best AARs out there)!

Come on, Catt, sign up.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I'll see if I can talk some other people into signing up too
                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Right now we can have two teams of five. Let's get some more people in here. It'll be fun for all the forum veterans, but I'd like to see some new people too...at least down the line a little if not right away.

Come join us!!!

Comment

I'd be interested, but I just don't know that I have the time to write AARs for every turn block...
                    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Rhothaerill if you come up with an odd number of players, you could have a few as lukers or backups.
                      IOW if you had planned on 5 per team and 17. I would be happy to join and just follw a given team to make it easier.

Arrian I have not seen many post by Catt lately, maybe life is getting in the way of gaming.

Comment

I would be interested - but don't know how often I would be available to play.
                        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
                          I would be interested - but don't know how often I would be available to play.
                          That's fine. That was part of the reason I set the game up the way it's going. You don't have to play a set block of turns like a standard succession game or even every block of turns if you aren't able to. I'll go ahead and add you though.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                            Rhothaerill if you come up with an odd number of players, you could have a few as lukers or backups.
                            IOW if you had planned on 5 per team and 17. I would be happy to join and just follw a given team to make it easier.
                            I hadn't planned on any hadr and fast rule for the number of people in a team. If we have a lot more sign up in the next few days I might divide it into three teams. But for now I'd like to stick with two. Having at least six or seven people on a team will be good since not everyone will be able to play the turn blocks in the set time. RL reasons of course.

Comment

Per alexman's suggestion in Part 3 of the three polls, and assuming that teams with different goals wins that poll (), for all those who have already signed up that they would like to play in this game please state your preference of team goal (conquest win, spaceship win, or that it does not matter). I will add them to the top post for ease of rationing the teams before the start of the game.

This also applies to anyone who signs up from here on out. Please post your preference in case the differing goals game wins the third poll. Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
                              X