Ekmek Tile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Mc
    E you have a bug with rivers they become a dash instead of one continues line.

I think its a side effect of my "expanded" no-square borders...
    Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

• Originally posted by E
      Is there anway you can make it for jungles and hills and deserthills? It would make my terrain look better.
      Yes you can make VRs for anny terraintype.
      Visit my CTP-page and get TileEdit and a few other CTP related programs.
      Download and test SpriteEdit development build.

Comment

• Sweet.

Now I gotta find a tutorial on making VRs so I can package it with my tiles....

Comment

• The closest thing to a read me is probably the tile edit thread and the read me in Tile Edit.
          "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
          The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
          Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

• I did a little tweaking thanks to OnePressent's PM.... I basically brought back lighter jungles from Ctp2 but added the Ctp1 jungle trees to it (seen on the left). On the right are the darker SnOOpy jungles. Which do you guys prefer?
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Ekmek; May 28, 2004, 23:17.

Comment

• no comments on the new jungles?

Comment

• The ones on the left.
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• I concur , never liked those coconut-palm plantations.
                  Visit my CTP-page and get TileEdit and a few other CTP related programs.
                  Download and test SpriteEdit development build.

Comment

• At first I liked the ones on the right better, but I think I've changed my mind now. The ones on the left .

Comment

• Does this mean you guys are actually playing with these tile sets?

The way things are looking I'm thinking about making the ones on the left a permanent change. Maq or BigMC any input?

Comment

• Originally posted by E
                        Does this mean you guys are actually playing with these tile sets?
                        Nope, but I might if I were actually playing CTP2 at all...

Comment

• I like the left a lot more

However e realise this before you make a lot of changes you can have both. Incorporate one as a redundant tile it’s extremely easy to do if you don’t mind getting dirty in the script file.
                          "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Mc
                            I like the left a lot more

However e realise this before you make a lot of changes you can have both. Incorporate one as a redundant tile it’s extremely easy to do if you don’t mind getting dirty in the script file.
                            Thanks for the help BigMC, you always find a way to make me realize how programming-challenged I truely am...

Comment

• Send me the latest tile files tile files

I will probably end up barricading my self in my room anyway

Comment

• Great job

Gives the game a new feel . Think that it should be in the main Ctp2 downlode files. Gave the files a try last nigh tand had no problems I could see with a saved game .Again great work -one step (file) to Ctp3

Comment

Working...
                                X