Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin.
    I guess you left us for Civ 4?

all I want is being able to add cells to a sprite so I can animate my single cell sprites
    Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin the Dane
      I believe I have located the first error, now I'm trying to make a working fix for it. The trouble is that SpriteEdit does not handle empty mask strings, or errors in them, correctly.

And it seems I have have managed to break the non-combined image export functions. thats the source of the access violation error.
      Hmm, i think this is why I'm having problems exporting shadows now.

Does anyone have an older/newer version than 0.2.0.12? I used an older version to make the different coloured Infantryman, and exporting shadows worked fine back then.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Hi Maq and E,

No I have not left for Civ4, played it 2½ times

I must admit I do not play ctp2 either. At the moment I play a mmorpg, and program php/html/css. Just realised I don't even have a compiler installed

Another thing I jsut realised is that my ctp-download site, among others, is down and have been down since I moved my domain to a new server almost a year ago

Untill I get it and a number of other sites up I have made the latest 4 versions of SpriteEdit available here:
        spriteedit.0.2.0.12
        spriteedit.0.2.0.11
        spriteedit.0.2.0.10
        spriteedit.0.2.0.09
        Visit my CTP-page and get TileEdit and a few other CTP related programs.
        Download and test SpriteEdit development build.

Comment

• Thanks Martin, 0.2.0.09 seems to export fine I should be alright from here. Welcome back (kind of) aswell.

Also, just to let you know, 0.2.0.10 is down.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Fixed the link for 0.2.0.10 mistake in filename.
            Visit my CTP-page and get TileEdit and a few other CTP related programs.
            Download and test SpriteEdit development build.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin the Dane
              Hi Maq and E,

No I have not left for Civ4, played it 2½ times

I must admit I do not play ctp2 either. At the moment I play a mmorpg, and program php/html/css. Just realised I don't even have a compiler installed

All I want is the ability to modify frame size and add additional frames to the animation

I can think of a lot of things but those are the most needed
              Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

• Hello...
                I need a link to download the SpriteEdit...
                Help me, please!!!

Comment

• Since we don't know when (or if ever) Apolyton's download section will be up and running again I uploaded all CTP2 modding resources & utilities I could find on my HD to the CTP2 Bureau -- please let me know if you are missing anything.
                  (SpriteEdit is here)
                  The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

• Thanks

Comment

• tried to dowload but the link to the spriteeditor was broken

Comment

Working...
                      X