Mother strips for the boys as a birthday present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but if your friend was next to you, shamed to death
    Maybe the little fella liked it. Plus, they were probably too drunk to stop her from doing it anyway.
    "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

Is Pennsylvania a dry state? The article says she drove to Ohio to buy beer.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
        Is Pennsylvania a dry state? The article says she drove to Ohio to buy beer.
        No, you can get beer in this state, though there are alot of restrictive liqour laws that can make it a pain to do so.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

She's got problems.
          I mean, besides the whole "being arrested" thing.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Is it maybe like CT, where you can't buy booze after 8pm, or at all on Sunday?

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

And homosexuals are more perverted than heterosexuals????
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

How come we didn't get a picture of her to se whether or not it was really a crime?
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Disgusting.

They should of just gone home and had a sleep over.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    How come we didn't get a picture of her to se whether or not it was really a crime?
                    If she is that sexually frustrated that the best she can attract is really young boys, then you can probably guess what she looks like.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I wonder what music she used.. or did she sing herself.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

If she is that sexually frustrated that the best she can attract is really young boys, then you can probably guess what she looks like.
                        Looks have little to do with poor self-image.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm willing to bet on this one...

Comment

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I bet she was singing Rolling Stones Satisfaction..
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Dude, if I had a friend with a hot mom

I have a nude pic of my friend's mom, and she is so ****ing milf.
                                :-p

Comment

Working...
                                X