Clear All

Just a question:

What is "milf"?
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
      I have a nude pic of my friend's mom,
      Zero, one day you'll have to explain us how you came to live such a life
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
        Just a question:

What is "milf"?
        Mom I'd Like to F***

Comment

Good ole PA...why would anyone want to live here?

Better question...why would anyone want to go to school here? (I did, and I'm still not sure why)
          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Nasty, but I don't quite see what the criminal act was.
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
              Nasty, but I don't quite see what the criminal act was.
              No? You don't? How old are you? 14?

The story said she exposed herself to the boys. That's not appropriate... However, if I was 14 I'd think it was cool, depending on how she looked...

If she wants to expose herself to boys she can do that at a nudist colony. Otherwise, it's criminal.

Comment

that kid will NEVER live this down.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

he will however become very popular...

I have a friend whose mom was Ms. California, back in the day, and she still looks good.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

popular because kids will think they can score with his mum, what an honour!
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

don't let this woman tarnish the reputation of the great state of PA!
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I actually think she help the PA's rep
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

When I was 17, I had this neighbor who was a divorced nurse. She was about twice my age but she looked really fine. She worked graveyard shift and she had two young kids. She needed someone to stay in the house while she was working in case the kids needed some attention. I'd go over there a few days a week at 11pm, after she put the kids to bed and right as she was leaving for work. Next morning, I would just get up and go to school. This one evening I get there and we're talking about stuff and somehow the subject of pot comes up. She asks me if I could get some. So a couple days later I get a joint and I'm over there and we're smoking it. At one point, I'm handing it to her and she takes the joint with one hand and with the other grabs my hand and puts it on her chest. Shortly afterwards she's giving me oral. It never happened again after that. I dont know if she felt guilty or what...

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                            Disgusting.

They should of just gone home and had a sleep over.
                            Jesus, wasn't the stripping bad enough!?!
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

You know, I remember a film I watched in my childhood, and it showed something about this.
                              "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                              I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                              Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Feephi
                                When I was 17, ....
                                You forgot to preface that with: "Dear Penthouse, I never thought that this would happen to me but . . ."
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X