I'm not dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not dead

I'm not dead, but my computer might be. This is my first time on poly in almost 4 weeks.

I'm having marital problems. I left the house, and the computer, on the 4th. I went back on the 21st and my computer doesn't work now. I'm on one of my school computers right now. I have no idea what is wrong with mine. The on button doesn't work. My wife said it was making a funny noise and then it just didn't come back on.

That's the least of my trouble right now. I've started my classes but there is a delay with my school loans. I have to file a petition to reenter school since I've already exceed the allowable units with my teaching credential courses. It shouldn't be a problem except I wont have money for at least 3 more weeks and I'm broke. I have people to help me out though. It just sucks. I don't know if I'm going to stay with my wife or not either.

Gotta go already. Just wanted to say hi. I'll be around school checking in on the school computers.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Good Luck Kid. You'll be in our thoughts.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I'm not dead.
      Prove it!
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Good luck man
        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Good luck with all your troubles

Did either of you do anything to the computer at all?
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Wow, good luck kid in these times of trouble. I sure hope everything will sort out
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Good luck with you and the wify. Marriage sucks enough and the man gets hung by the balls in a divorce.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sounds like your power supply unit died.
                That or the CPU fan died and your CPU fried itself.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It could be just the button. My bet is on the power supply, though

Anyway, good luck man.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Sod the computer - I'd focus on the important thing, working out if your marriage is over or not.

Whether or not a frigging piece of technology works or not is just tiny in comparison.
                    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

are you feeling better? do you think you can go for a walk?

more seriously, good luck, kid.
                      B♭3

Comment

good luck Kid

I welcome your return and will hope for a positive outcome of your current problems.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                          are you feeling better? do you think you can go for a walk?

more seriously, good luck, kid.
                          Walks

I'm a firm believer in long walks to heal the heart.

Thanks everyone.

Right now I'm staying with my wife for a couple of weeks. Then she will most probably move to Ventura County. We aren't fighting right now, I think because neither of us see any point to it. I know that that is only because we have already planned to separate.

I've already filed for divorce, but I will probably hold off. Maybe I will get a legal separation, or maybe we will work out an agreement on a divorce.

I have to go to class. I'll post in a couple hours again.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Good luck, Comrade.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm sending good thoughts your way, Kid. I wish you the best of luck with everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X