Colonization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colonization

Not sure if this has been mentioned before...

Somebody's trying to make a Colonization II, and they're still looking for a few programmers and such (or so I've heard)...

I haven't read about it, since I'm not that interested, but for those who is, try to check out this forum...
    This space is empty... or is it?

This should probably go in the classic games forum two spaces up...

+1. Ain't I special?
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I checked that forum, but it looked pretty dead, so I posted here, where there's more life

Comment

Nah, Colonisation two isn't a classic game, this should go in Civilisation/General/Future

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Or if you are looking for traffic, the OT.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Knaves! You're already emperors! Get your own PC abuse thread!
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Maybe we'd like to talk about Colonization.

It was a great game. I think my favourite part was the big phat fight at the end of the game, with liberty bell production going mental to try and get the other powers onside.

Comment

Which I always lost

No, the best part was setting up perfectly timed automated trade routes with boats and wagons that would rake in the profits... and raping the Inca villages for gold...

Actually I think I'll have a game now Seeya

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

And, of course, the most addictive intro music ever.

Comment

I'm listening to it now... oh the joys of MIDI!

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                      It was a great game. I think my favourite part was the big phat fight at the end of the game, with liberty bell production going mental to try and get the other powers onside.

The most fun part... no wait, there where no fun parts... the game always crashed before I even reached shore...

...no wait, I think I actually once got to build a city, before it crashed...

Comment

Well that's not the game's fault.

It was a classic of the genre.

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                          The most fun part... no wait, there where no fun parts... the game always crashed before I even reached shore...

...no wait, I think I actually once got to build a city, before it crashed...
                          Its not the game's fault you kept playing as Lithuania. There's a reason they didn't have any colonies in the New World....................

Comment

That explains it

Comment

me colo
                              CSPA

Comment

Working...
                              X