Horror Filled 60's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror Filled 60's

This is an alternate history where Kennedy manages to survive the assasination.

"Oh...My head...Where am I?"

He opened his eyes, and was immediately compelled to shut them, because of the glare of the surgery lights.

"He's...alive..." one of the suregons said, with joy in his voice. "The President LIVES!"

President Kennedy managed to open his eyes. He took stock of the situation. "What happened?" he asked.

"Mr. President..." the head surgeon said. "You were hit by a sniper bullet. Somehow, you survived, even though half your brain was blown out. A courageous student gave you CPR and saved your life. We had to put your brain back in bit by bit. But it's a miracle! You live!"

"So, you were conducting surgery on me?" the President asked.

"No. We're coroners. We were conducting an autopsy. We never expected this to happen..."

"Well, tell everyone that their President is the luckiest guy on the face of the planet."
    Now just don't go forming any angry mobs now, you hear?

An interesting concept, but is the end of this story or is there more to come ?

Sorry for asking this question but why have you started so many seperate stories in seperate threads ? and why are you not updating them more consistently ?
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

lol, half his brain is blown off.
      "The Pershing Gulf War began when Satan Husane invaided Kiwi and Sandy Arabia. This was an act of premedication."
      Read the Story ofLa Grande Nation , Sieg oder Tod and others, in the Stories Forum

Comment

what the?

Comment

This "story" reminds me of grade 8 french class. A very short gomer named Robert Peroni was surrounded by 5 of my classmates from elementary school. Robert, with orange stringy hair, a guant face and black rimmed glasses so thick that his eyes appeared by magnified 3x, was a hurt'n unit for sure. As each of the clowns insulted him in turn, Robert's grim response remained the same, "I'm gonna blow your head off with a shotgun... I'm gonna blow your head off with a shotgun... I'm gonna blow your head off with a shotgun... etc..."
          Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

You know what it reminds me of, I once had a friend (before my present Christian school days) who was drunk. He set out to tell us a story and got so far as 'Once.... there was this dog," before loosing intrest adn/or forgetting the story to this day noone knows anything about the story and he admits that he was only telling it so he could laugh at us as he waddled away. He was really rather drunk.

-Edited for Coherance-
            Last edited by SKILORD; August 24, 2003, 20:14.
            Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Working...
            X