What's been stuck in your head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's been stuck in your head?

Ack! In mine it's "Philidelphia Freedom" by Elton John. I heard it on the television the other day and it's been lodged there ever since. I guess I should be grateful that it wasn't "Island Girl", but still.

What sort of repetitive thought or song has been keeping you company recently?
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Here in my car, I feel safest of all. not sure who its by but a guy i work with has it on his msn messenger for the past couple of days. driving me crazy.
    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by Makeo
      Here in my car, I feel safest of all. not sure who its by but a guy i work with has it on his msn messenger for the past couple of days. driving me crazy.
      'Cars' by Gary Numan

Comment

Some fast tune from West Side Story, don't know the name. It's there the whole day, don't know why. Some 2 weeks ago, the played the musical at a festival and there were TV reports about it. Maybe that's why...
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

'Cars' by Gary Numan
          [fatman] You are correct sir! [/fatman]

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
            Some fast tune from West Side Story, don't know the name. It's there the whole day, don't know why. Some 2 weeks ago, the played the musical at a festival and there were TV reports about it. Maybe that's why...
            l'America? If so you have my condolences, that's going to be hard to shake.

Comment

Well, usually it's some tune by Judas Priest or Iron Maiden -even though I'm not really a metal fan! For a while it was "New York, New York", I don't know why, I haven't heard that song for years.
              Right now it's "It's a long way to Tipperary".
              I never know why.
              Follow the masses!
              30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan Härtel
                Well, usually it's some tune by Judas Priest or Iron Maiden -even though I'm not really a metal fan! For a while it was "New York, New York", I don't know why, I haven't heard that song for years.
                Right now it's "It's a long way to Tipperary".
                I never know why.
                I don't know that one well enough for it to get any traction, and I'd prefer to keep it that way. How old is that song?

Comment

Currently nothing, thankfully.

The worst case of a tune-stuck-in-my-head was with the Twin Peaks opening tune. And that one repeated weekly.
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Am I the only person who opened on this thread thinking it would be about people getting objects lodged in their skull? I am? Well I'll just move right along then.....
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

And yes you are
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

No, FP is not the only one. However, I believe we are a very small minority.
                        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                        XGalaga.

Comment

man, I must be way out there... I thought this thread was going to be about places you've gotten your head stuck!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Dunno about FP, but I believe I have approximately 1.5 kg of brains stuck in my head .
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

1.5 kegs of brains

American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                              XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
                              X