X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLII #15: Pave (SCF) vs Milamber (MR)

1v1 Superleague II game #15:

Players:
    Pave: patrick(DOT)blom(AT)surfeu(DOT)fi (greek)
    Milamber:Milamber(at)whidbey.com (romans)

Rules:SL2 standard
    Look here

Vetos: -none-

Are the settings OK?
    Last edited by Pave; August 13, 2003, 03:13.
    The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
    - Chuck Norris Facts

works for me
    romans
    no vetos
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

Got this one.
      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

pave you going to get this on started
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

Yes, turn zero to Milamber
          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

turn 1 to pave

Comment

Working...
            X