This is just plain cruelty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just plain cruelty.

Towards the end of last week, I began settling into my apartment in Charleston, Illinois.

I like it for the most part -- it's cozy.

But the inhumane condition comes from the VERY low water pressure in my shower!

How the hell am I suppose to feel clean showering with very low water pressure?

I'm going to sue the city for unreasonably low water pressure.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Do you have decent pressure everywhere else?

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
      Do you have decent pressure everywhere else?

ACK!
      We will not go there, buddy.

Comment

Water pressure, try a low flow showerhead.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Like that Seinfeld... I think it's called 'the showerhead'. Funny ****

Comment

I think you are trying too hard to get laughs .

You gonna count up all the "" in this thread and add them to your total?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

Water pressure, try a low flow showerhead.

ACK!
              Imran, keeping a tally? This is number eight.

Anyway, my kitchen sink faucet has decent water pressure.

There's nothing that student housing maintenance can do, is there?

Comment

hah! you should have been on a navy ship such as the Enterprise. You were lucky to have water pressure half the time. And then you had to wonder if the water would actually be warm.

you kids got it so easy...

Comment

Kinda pathetic that you are so unfunny you have to keep a tally of when people laugh at you (and believe me, plenty of times its at you not with you ).
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

In any case, you could have some blockage in the pipes. Do you have hard water and have steel pipes? steel pipes eventually clog with calcium and such.

Comment

Low flow? I don't like the sounda that!
                      Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Kinda pathetic that you are so unfunny you have to keep a tally of when people laugh at you (and believe me, plenty of times its at you not with you ).
                        What's pathetic is to make a claim about someone you do not know personally (eg: you have no sense of humor) and then have contradictory examples to show how pathetic your baseless claim is.

So what to do about the low water pressure in the shower head . . . . . .

Dissident, I could ask maintenance about that.

Comment

What's pathetic is to make a claim about someone you do not know personally (eg: you have no sense of humor) and then have contradictory examples to show how pathetic your baseless claim is.

Even a blind mule can find water eventually .

8 laughs in the span of, what, a month? Still shows your lack of humor. The mere fact you had to count to try to prove everyone wrong who knows the truth .

Comment

Hey, maybe people just don't bother to post the LOL...
                            Dom Pedro II - 2nd and last Emperor of the Empire of Brazil (1831 - 1889).

I truly believe that America is the world's second chance. I only hope we get a third...

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Even a blind mule can find water eventually .

8 laughs in the span of, what, a month? Still shows your lack of humor. The mere fact you had to count to try to prove everyone wrong who knows the truth .
                              And since you don't know me personally, you don't know how my sense of humor works. The friends I have IRL certainly know I have a sense of humor.

Anyway, let's end the threadjack.

Comment

Working...
                              X