X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request from UnO

Request

Hi all,

I have a request on behalf of Trappings and ask that you do not allow recent hostilities between our teams determine the answer alone.

You will notice, in game, that there is a single, Elite, Rider by the name of Sir UnOrthOdOx (assuming they fixed the earlier spelling error (Unorthodux...))

I ask that I be told of any attacks made on this unit, and to be told of any kills it makes on defense since I will not be able to see them. Also, ultimately, I wish to know how it is killed, if that is to come to pass.

While I fully realize the strategic implications of this request, I find it would also help my story immensly, as it will now follow this singular unit in game. I am also willing to submit anything written with the information given to me for aproval to either team, much as I have done with anything written about either team in the past.

I also give my word that I will not divulge this information to my team, and they will consider any writting fancy and not based on fact.

Respectfully,
    UnOrthOdOx
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Initial response.

I have posted your request in the forum. I think we should be able to cooperate in some fashion or other.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Could we send him information delayed by e.g. 3 turns? In that case, I wouldn't mind one single bit... BTW, UnO already was hit by one cat in 50 AD, I think

DeepO

Comment

Yes, things must be delayed. I would say that 3 turns may not be enough. Any information passed must be vetted, that is for sure.

For instance, they can guess that there may be cats in Toledo, but how would they know? Perhaps a stray RP horseman had a go at them?

Who would vet it?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)

Comment

our generals, obviously.

And let's say a 5 turn delay, then.

DeepO

Comment

yes, 5 turn delay should be enough...

Being hit by a cat- thus start the combat experience of UnOrthOdOx, I hope we could make it interesting for him, although his fate is already sealed .
            Save the rainforests!
            Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

Call it 5 turns, but depending on strategic importance, we may choose to disclose earlier.

UnO is a stud.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I've told UnO his request can be met, with a certain delay (5 turns, but could be more)

I also told him I'll take it upon myself to inform him of the happenings- anyone who's playing the turns- please post if anything happens to him.

Thanks .
                Save the rainforests!
                Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

Working...
                X