Daggerfall on Xbox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daggerfall on Xbox?

just a thought really, after the(apparent) success of Morrowind and the soon to be released 'Game Of The Year' compedium. Do you think it possible that an updated version of Daggerfall for Xbox may come from Bethseda?

I'm sick of console games being for the most part a shallow gaming experience, Morrowind proved it can be otherwise

So i'm wondering if the much more challanging task of porting Daggerfall to Xbox could be a possibility? Or is it a travisty to have such things on a console?
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Those games are meant to be played on the PC.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
      Those games are meant to be played on the PC.
      Iv'e never understood that arguement, it's just like a mantra, if enough people say it often enough then people think it must be true

Comment

Well Morrowind on the xbox has been providing me with the best 'computer' entertainment i've had in a very long time(on any platform).
        So in the case of this game i'd say it works very well on xbox, not that i've played it on PC for a comparison.

As for Daggerfall, it would seem the xbox could be an ideal platform for it(easy to keep it stable as any xbox is the same as the next xbox).
        I understand there are rumors of maybe an XP friendly update, as the game is quite old and doesn't run on most new pc's.
        So it was in that light that i was wondering if it might be an idea. I'm trying to pester the guys at Bethseda about this( i've sent one email ). I guess that now i've discovered these great games i don't want the fun to end.
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

Iv'e never understood that arguement, it's just like a mantra, if enough people say it often enough then people think it must be true
          Plugins
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
          X