No announcement yet.

Taking 'some fight' into the enemy's lands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you checked RP's report- I'd say GoW's stack is handling us, and RP is no longer worth seriously protecting- they're pratically gone, It's time we pack our bags and head towards GoW, or ND...
    Save the rainforests!
    Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

Don't write it off so soon, zeit.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I certainly don't, but I do feel like we're concentrating too much effort where we're losing any edge we've had (like the RoP with RP), while we're not really using our forces. we wanted to destroy GoW's stack- I can't see them giving us the chance to do that- that's all I'm saying. Not that RP is doomed, just that helping them right now with more forces instead of striking GoW or ND works against our interests, IMHO.
        Save the rainforests!

Comment

And one more thing- I don't think GoW will send anymore to the front- they have all they need to destroy RP with what they and ND have there- GoW's defense will grow stronger and stronger every turn- we must take advantage of it while they haven't harnessed their GA yet.
          Save the rainforests!

Comment

Working...
          X