Really messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really messed up

BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. -- A man accused of illegally injecting a woman with silicone before her death was sentenced Wednesday.

Donnie Hendrix (pictured left) was given the maximum sentence of five years for operating without a license. He was given "time served" for a culpable negligence conviction.

Hendrix's co-defendant Mark Hawkins has a hearing for a new trial next week. The men were accused of causing the death of Vera Lawrence by injecting her buttocks with a large amount of industrial silicone at a "pumping party."

Hawkins' attorney is requesting a new trial after because he said it was learned that a nurse on the jury panel was giving medical information to the panel.

As a side note, a Fort Lauderdale detective was in court today to inform the judge that Hendrix is a cooperating witness in a case against Kevin Hoffman. The detective asked the judge to take that into account when sentencing Hendrix.

By the way.. is that a man?
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

No.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

Comment

wtf? lol
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

There are strange things happening on the world

btw. here some quotes about the amount of Silicone pumped into her:
          Prosecutors say Lawrence's death was a direct result of the silicone injections. Hawkins and Hendrix are alleged to have injected 12,000 cc's of industrial strength silicone into each of Lawrence's buttocks.

Defense attorney George Reres said it was Lawrence's desire to have an "insane" amount of silicone injected into her body over the course of five years that over time caused her to essentially take her own life.

Eric Johnson, vice president of Panair Laboratory in Miami, told Click10.com that 12,000 cc's of an industrial grade silicone could be as much as 3 gallons in volume, and more than 25 pounds in weight.

That means Lawrence could have had up to 6 gallons of silicone weighing up to 50 pounds injected into her body.
          Source: http://www.click10.com/news/2206057/detail.html

So maybe 1/3 of her were just Silicone
          Last edited by Proteus_MST; July 31, 2003, 03:10.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

And some how I have to stumble upon the article.. as if my mind wasn't corrupted already enough.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Woman gets payout over sex act
              A young woman who had a sexual act performed on her by a man she mistakenly thought was her lover was awarded almost $40000 compensation yesterday.

Philip Steven Corvo, 25, salesman, was jailed for 4 months and ordered to pay $37500 after being found guilty in the Brisbane District Court in February last year of two counts of sexual assault with circumstances of aggravation.

Corvo had come home drunk, and found the woman, whom he did not know, in his bed in an inner-city Brisbane suburb in November 1999.

The woman, 20, a public servant who had previously had sex with a friend of Corvo's in the bed, was asleep, and thought Corvo was the man with whom she had slept.

When his friend returned, Corvo walked out without a word to the woman.

At Corvo's trail, his defence said he had drunkenly believed the woman was consenting to him giving her oral sex.

Judge Michael Shanahan awarded the woman $37,500 - half the maximum available for criminal compensation. Corvo has been orddered to pay the full compensation award himself, but if he is unable to pay, ...

Psyychiatric reports were tendered that said the woman suffered post-traumatic stress.

- AAP.
              "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
              "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
              - Pekka

Comment

okay now this is really screwed up... what the **** is wrong with some people in this world?

Comment

a woman is lucky enough to recieve oral sex and gets paid for it!!

She better not be *****ing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                    a woman is lucky enough to recieve oral sex and gets paid for it!!
                    "Lucky enough"? wtf?
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

'pumping party'
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

12,000 cc's.... where the hell does it all go in the body?
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                          12,000 cc's.... where the hell does it all go in the body?
                          I don´t want to see,how her Butts looked after the Injection of 12.000 cc into each
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

meaning most women ***** they don't ever get oral sex on them by men. And when they get it, they ***** because it isn't the man they wanted to give it to them.

talk about being picky

Comment

Corvo had come home drunk, and found the woman, whom he did not know, in his bed in an inner-city Brisbane suburb in November 1999

[...] and thought Corvo was the man with whom she had slept.

At Corvo's trail, his defence said he had drunkenly believed the woman was consenting to him giving her oral sex.
                              So what? How was this sexual assault? ... the woman did initially consent ... and took it back later, at which point he stopped ...
                              If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Working...
                              X