"Bambi" hunt turns out to be a fraud.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bambi" hunt turns out to be a fraud.

The much publized new Las Vegas attraction called the "Bambi Hunt" where men with paint ball guns get to chase around naked women trying to shoot them has turned out to be a fraud. The man who started the whole thing says it was all just a publicity stunt and he never meant to actually go through with it.

Link:http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/West/07/2...eut/index.html
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

All men everywhere cry a collective "Aww Shucks".

Comment

Gary Busey was all busy shining up the top-loading rifle repeater, too. Bummer.
      -30-

Comment

yah we knew that

Joon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

So when does the horny crowd hang him?
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

wow being shot w/ a paintball while naked. I bet ppl would do it, but they'd be some damn ugly women when they got done.

Comment

They'd certainly have a few black and blue marks.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Anyone stupid enough to believe that that was real deserves a paintball shot to the head.
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

we still charged him with a misdeamor

Mayor Oscar Goodman is pissed that he gave our city such a bad image

Comment

Yeah, ol' Oscar takes that kind of stuff seriously.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Anyone stupid enough to believe that that was real deserves a paintball shot to the head.

We tried to tell them, didn't we?
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I'll admit, I thought it was credible.

Mainly because I do believe enough people are really that greedy, callous, stupid, desperate, depraved, and reckless for it to work.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It's possible to give Vegas a bad image?
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

...I'll let Dissident field that one...
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                              I'll admit, I thought it was credible.

Mainly because I do believe enough people are really that greedy, callous, stupid, desperate, depraved, and reckless for it to work.
                              Since there's a market for kidnapping kids to harvest their organs, this is pretty tame.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                              X