Black holes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black holes

Do black holes, nebulae, and neutron stars affect the galaxy and/or game in any way or are they just there for eye candy?

At present, they're pretty much just eye candy. They were supposed to have a (minimal) effect, but there doesn't seem to be any.
    If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

Thanx Stormhound. I've found that disapointing info over at Atari's forums, but thanx hey. Just had some nice ideas for affects that's all. Again thanx.

Comment

I thought they were possible locations for Antaran X's.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

They were supposed to be, but has anyone ever found one there?
          If I'd known then what I know now, I'd never have done all the stuff that led me to what I know now...

Former member, MOO3 Road Kill...er, Crew

Comment

Not me personally...
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
            2004 Presidential Candidate
            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

We don't know where the expeditions go, so we can't really say. One part of the game that really needs some life injected into it is the Antarran research.
              To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
              H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
              X