• Show
Clear All

• Evolution never took place, here´s the proof

See those Links.

(I hope the links work)

Now you know,
    why there never was an Evolution

And that´s how it really took Place

The Bible in a nutshell. How the world began, how sin entered the world, and why we must trust Jesus.

Here you can see some other nice works:

Chick-Gospel vertreibt sämtliche Chick- Traktate, sowie Bücher etc. innerhalb von Deutschland, Europa und teilweise auch weltweit.

(just click on Comic-Traktate --> Englisch )

It always amuses me to read there
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

"My Professors have been lying to me! Lort Jesus, please save me! I've been so wicked!"

urgh.NSFW

Comment

This Bible prophecy tract hits hard. Accept Christ or face a time of trouble like the world has never seen.

This is hilarious!!!
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

An interesting view on history:
        God has promised to judge those who turn against Israel and bless those who support her.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

And one for motivation:

A couple spends 50 years on the mission field, trusting in their good works. But when they die and stand before God, they learn that good works can't save... only Jesus can.

Comment

I love how all of the evolutionists and such are portrayed as these horribly nasty people, and how the creationist never offers proof of his theory. He shows faults in the theories in place (faults which are either very local or have already been disproven) and then lifts up the Bible as proof. Now why is the Bible right?

sigh...
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Saras
              And one for motivation:

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0041/0041_01.asp
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Hey, even if you are a Catholic, had an audience by the Pope and regularly attend the mass, you are a bloody heathen

Damien was VERY religious. But when he learned the history of Catholicism, he knew his church could not save him...only Jesus could.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I continue to be creeped out by Uncle Bob's (That's the guy who looks like John Waters and has the wonderful magical power to convert anyone by telling them one (1) Bible story the poor dupes have apparently never ever heard) vacant druggie eyes.

Anyway, for true Chicky goodness you've got to see Godfathers. It's... er... something else.
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                    I love how all of the evolutionists and such are portrayed as these horribly nasty people, and how the creationist never offers proof of his theory. He shows faults in the theories in place (faults which are either very local or have already been disproven) and then lifts up the Bible as proof. Now why is the Bible right?

sigh...
                    Yep,
                    I would love to see one of those creationists who really stands up during a Lecture of one of my Biology-Profs and argues with the Arguments giving in the Comics against Evolution

I wonder how long it would take til he gives up, hammered to the ground by the Quotations out of dozens of Scientific Papers pro Evolution

I think the best part of the Big Daddy Comic is, where the Student stands up and shows this Chart about the Evolution of man with "some amazing findings, which are rarely made public"
                    No Scientist in his right mind would trust a paper at once, which contains assertions, which aren´t well grounded and already proven (and quoted) by other scientific Papers
                    Last edited by Proteus_MST; July 23, 2003, 11:05.

Comment

"Gluons have never been proven to exist! They're a myth!"

While God is a well-documented, accepted by all fact.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

sigh...
                        But surely that site is satirical, right? Right?

Please say it is ... it sure as hell looks like it, but if there really are people that stupid out there I may have to kill them all with an automatic rifle and nobody wants that.
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet

Please say it is ... it sure as hell looks like it, but if there really are people that stupid out there I may have to kill them all with an automatic rifle and nobody wants that.
                          I fear it is meant seriously.

I am not sure, but I think this Big Daddy Comic (of course in German) was also the one, which one friend of mine (Biology Student, just like myself these days) was giving while walking through the Central Parc of Dortmund.
                          But I am not sure, must send an E-Mail and give him those Links. But I won´t be surprised, if he recognizes the Comic

So I think there are really people who distribute Printouts of those Comics

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet

Not satirical at all. I've seen dozens of the printed versions of Chick tracts dumped on the street, in bus terminals and train stations, etc. He sells the printed ones, and then evangelical churches (the ones into Chick tracts anyway) have people give them out all over the place. They're pretty entertaining though.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Now why is the Bible right?
                              Because it's God's word... DUH!
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X