• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RP gifts Bilbao and Santiago to GS!

from Borc:

Urgent CHAT
    Hello master zen, hello panzer!

We have the save and we urgently have to chat today!
    RP has given "Bilbao and Santiago" to GS.

let us chat asap, maybe NOW?

all the best
    Borc
    Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
    King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
    ---------
    May God Bless.

CrazyGhengis tries to remember who was trying to urge the Riders NOT to move to attack Bilbao...............

Comment

Lets go for a rop with GS and ND. Lets use the roads then. Lets also try to get GS to gift these to us, in exchange for the territory they desire or before we move lets have an emergency chat with GS. This could be a good opportunity and also tells me RP knows its over.
      Aggie
      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

&*(#&*)!@#&*()%#$&*($#@()&*#$^*()$#@*)@$*&()%_@%#&*(%@$!!!!!
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

From Shiber to Borc:

To ambassador Borc and the people of Neu Demogyptica,

Due to recent events, Gathering Storm has had to make some very difficult
          decisions lately.

We are sad to have come to this, but we are afraid that cooperation in the
          matter of your war against RP between our two fine nations does not seem
          possible.

We believe that our minimal claims for strategic land on Bob were
          legitimate, but since our concerns were ignored by your representatives, we
          have decided to switch sides in this conflict. We are informing you of this
          change ahead of the time that you will receive the save in the spirit of
          good manners and sportsmanship.

When you take a look at the save, you will notice that the city of Santiago
          has changed ownership, and its gates now sport Gathering Storm banners. We
          have promised some limited help to RP in their struggle for survival, and
          there is yet more to come.

We understand that these new steps may mean that a state of war between our
          two nations will become inevitable, and we are ready to face the
          consequences. But please, let us not allow any in-game wars to cloud our
          personal relations. Let us not hate, let us fight if we must, and share a
          drink in Valhalla, together.

Best regards,

Shiber, GS ambassador to ND.
          King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
          ---------
          May God Bless.

Comment

How come they didn't send us anything? Do they HATE us?

Comment

They cant send anything to us .. because we have a NAP.

The above is a declaration of war

So...

We contact GS.. tell them that the message sent to ND is a declaration of war.

GoW does not recognose that the gifted cities now belong to GS. They are RP cities, and GoW will take the cities.

Fight to the death
              "No Comment"

Comment

OK - And now that I have calmed down.

1. We try to damage the RP rep as much as possible.
                The offer Togas sent us MUST be published on the main forum.

Quote the text, and then write a comment underneath, that GoW would like to officially open talks of peace and discuss the above offer. We will request that some of the conditions must be changed.

2. Contact GS. Tell them that GoW does not recognise GS ownership of those cities, and a simple "change of flag" that can be gifted back will be ignored.
                If they want a city.. they can attack RP and take one for themselves. The GoW will respect that action only.

- if we dont recognise the gifting, then our NAP is not voided. Plus also remember, that we agreed to not to publicise the NAP .. so no mention of it please.
                "No Comment"

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer32
                  From Shiber to Borc:

To ambassador Borc and the people of Neu Demogyptica,

Due to recent events, Gathering Storm has had to make some very difficult
                  decisions lately.

We are sad to have come to this, but we are afraid that cooperation in the matter of your war against RP between our two fine nations does not seem
                  possible.

We believe that our minimal claims for strategic land on Bob were legitimate, but since our concerns were ignored by your representatives, we have decided to switch sides in this conflict. We are informing you of this change ahead of the time that you will receive the save in the spirit of good manners and sportsmanship.

When you take a look at the save, you will notice that the city of Santiago has changed ownership, and its gates now sport Gathering Storm banners. We have promised some limited help to RP in their struggle for survival, and there is yet more to come.

We understand that these new steps may mean that a state of war between our two nations will become inevitable, and we are ready to face the consequences. But please, let us not allow any in-game wars to cloud our personal relations. Let us not hate, let us fight if we must, and share a drink in Valhalla, together.

Best regards,

Shiber, GS ambassador to ND.

I read this as a declaration of war.
                  So by accepting a RP city, they are declaring war against ND.
                  Yet when they accepted Bilbao, this is not a declaration of war against us ? The NAP is no longer in force.

ND should pile everything into Santiago.
                  We should do the same (although Bilbao will raze...so perhaps not)

Regs
                  "No Comment"

Comment

If we can keep GS out of our hair we can take out RP. We need to make GS start the war not us. GS has enough members that detest the idea of starting a war that it should take them awhile to get enough support to go through with it.

Comment

I agree with GF here. Let them start it, not us. Let their own "honour code" be their undoing.
                      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

OK - How about this.

ND & GoW joint statement.
                        We do not recognise the transfer of those cities. Temporarially changing a cities banner during a war, to stop that cities from being invaded... is not in the spirit of the game.

If GS wishes to become involved in the war, then let them declare it openly in the public forum.

I assume (I dont have a map in front of me) Santiago can be attacked by ND. I say let ND poor their forces into it.

GS is getting involved in the war.
                        They cannot attack ND easily just yet.
                        And the cannot attack us yet.

So let ND take the undefended city, and they can use it as their base of operations to destroy RP.

We ignore Bilbao (Dammit) and take the hard way in.

GS cant attack us...we do not give them rights to travel in our territory, so they will have to attack ND via RP.

Thats gives us a few turns to do as much damage as possible to RP as possible.

We should not fool ourselves. GS sees this as their option to win the game. They will commit all of their forces to take ND, and then us.

I say we manouver our troops, and then backstab GS and kill their troops in RP or ND territory. Screw the NAP. This is the serious part of the game, and we have to do it.

I would say that we should take Bilbao...but that will mean GS will invade us in the north. and then take ND.
                        So .. OK we dont take Bilbao, and make GS attack from the south
                        "No Comment"

Comment

Sent to Borc and Darekill as an appeal:

Borc; Darekill,

We had a very long chat with some Gathering Storm personnel this evening. I still have some hope that they can stay out of the war as much as possible, IF some compromises are made.

First, let me make myself clear. There is no way that Gathering Storm is going to stay out of the war by themselves now. It is either that they help Roleplay, which is unnaceptable to both of us, OR that we keep them out by promising them something more tangible than getting a bigger chunk of Legoland.

This decision is for Neu Demogyptica to make. We can either agree to compromise a bit by allowing 3 Gathering Storm cities on Bob, OR, we can go to war with Gathering Storm, which essentially suicide as far as winning the game goes.

Although the details on the cities have not been worked out currently, we can put certain restrictions on them to make sure that they are not a beachead for any possible invasions from the Gathering Storm. I am sure that, if you wanted, we could have some sort of mutual protection pact from Gathering Storm invasion.

We need more time to negotiate this. You can help us have more time by bypassing the Stormian city of Santiago for this turn. The team of the Glory of War is begging of Neu Demogyptica to please let that city alone for now. We fear, that if you take it, it will upset Gathering Storm to the point that them invading us is inevitable. Please do not take that chance.

Panzer32
                          Emperor of your good friends and Allies, the Glory of War.
                          ---------
                          May God Bless.

Comment

RP held onto the save for 3 days !!!!!
                            They are full of sh!t if they say is was because Poly was down.

Tell ND to hold onto the save for as long as they want.

Make an offer to GS.. if they accept. Santiago is saved.
                            If they decline Santiago is destroyed.

This is a real opportunity for ND to move troops into RP and take an undefended city. This is a big ask by us. If I was ND, I would decline.

ND holding the save is a far better option.

Regs
                            "No Comment"

Comment

From Darekill:

First of all I've started a poll to get all the needed authorization for me and my Co-Consuls that we need to do what ever we find that is needed to do. this will include everything that can possibly be done in this turn. So there is a chance that we let Santiago in the Hands of GS.
                              Before we choose to do so we need more information.
                              What is with Legoland. Will they enter the fray?
                              What will GS do do we have any guaranties from them?
                              What will you do if we choose to take Santiago which is very likely if I have it my way?
                              How do you see the chances for GoW and ND with GS on our Continent?

To make it clear i don't like the picture of GoW and ND duck before GS like a rabbit before a snake. If you think that an attack on GS now means suicide then why should it be better to wait until they have even more power and a bridgehead on Borconia. I don't believe much in negotiations anymore. To speak it out in a very clear voice and there is no offense meant. I'd rather see ND go down in an war against all other Nations including maybe even our good allies GoW then to duck out of a confrontation. This is not my style it has never been and i wont start with it. I understand that GoW wants to win but at what price? Would you act like Lux to avoid one Sword for the price of running in another one? Or would you rather act like Vox that sold their home soil for an exile from which they can never influence the game again? Would it be your way to invite a third party to take your cites to help protect you from invasion even if you know that this will seal your fate too like RP does? I would not go one of this ways. I'd rather loose the game and go down fighting like a man with all the power that i have left. Maybe if i really would find my case hopeless i'd surrender by abandoning all cites and go to leave the game. But then I'd donate the cites to the enemies that were going to be victorious over me.

So that is my personal point of view and I think i had to state this once and for all. now let us discuss how we can go on.
                              ---------
                              May God Bless.

Comment

Working...
                              X