• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Comment

It was in self defence.

this story is disturbing...

Comment

From a libertarian perspective, there should be no murder charge. The 'victim' was willing, after all. At most, the charge should be 'involuntary manslaughter', if Germany has such a crime classification, but I would be willing to call it an accidental death. Of course, the 'killer' should be charged with improper corpse storage, corpse mutilation, whatever is valid. But murder? No way.

I like cannibals. I see no reason why humans should not be considered meat. We're all meat. Of course, it's the involuntary cannibalism that's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

Well, it that's true...I still think it's a very weak compensation for giving up ones own life...actually I'm at a loss to think of what would be a fair compensation. It's a very strange world out there.
          After reading in some Cannibal Message Boards (shortly after the Franky-Case happened) I came to the conclusion that it seems to be some kind of sexual arousal which those people get, from the imagination of being eaten alive.

There were many disturbing things I read.

For example one Longpig (so those people who want to be eaten are called there) fantasized about being impaled by a spear through the rectum and then being roasted on an open fire like a pig. He seemd to have seen this scene in some film and was getting very aroused by the imagination, that he himself is the one being roasted.

The most interesting thing was one person which offered himself as a Longpig and said the reason was, that he was curious and wanted to try it.
          Another person then answered to him, that he could´t just "try" to be butchered, as it would be a very final experience

Dunno, after seeing such boards I think it is very difficulty to distinguish between people who just get aroused by fantasize about it and those who really do ist (like Franky ).
          If all those people who fantasize about it in those boards take heart and try to really get butchered there would be a lot of strange people less on the world

I have the feeling that even those people who in the end really get butchered never realize, that it means the end of their lifes. They just think about the arousal, the imagination of being butchered creates for them.
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I'm out of words
            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Working...
            X