No announcement yet.

Gay cannibals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
      You know what? Excise the word "gay" from it, and that story is exactly the same.
      You're absolutely right, it's just that I found this part especially disturbing:
      430 other persons believed to have been involved in the Internet gay cannibalism chat room

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
        Why not (in Countries which have Death Penalty) give them the Flesch of the Executed. So, after all, they (i.e. their Flesch ) have still a use for Society
        Especially the Flesh of those people which were electrocuted should be ideal, as it was already thorougly boiled
        So you support the death penalty now?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
          So you support the death penalty now?
          As I am neither gay, nor have any anthropophagic desires, the question still is "No"
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

...people change...
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I just can't get over the fact that there are people out there (gay or otherwise) who actually agree to be killed and eaten by someone else! I mean, my God, what does the cannibal offer to his victims as compensation?!?
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                you're trying to destroy their cultural heritage!
                I´m a cannibal hater
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                  I just can't get over the fact that there are people out there (gay or otherwise) who actually agree to be killed and eaten by someone else! I mean, my God, what does the cannibal offer to his victims as compensation?!?
                  Death and 15 minutes of fame (infamy).

Comment

Originally posted by lightblue

Death and 15 minutes of fame (infamy).
                    Well, it that's true...I still think it's a very weak compensation for giving up ones own life...actually I'm at a loss to think of what would be a fair compensation. It's a very strange world out there.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I'm sure I've heard about this before - hopefully it wasn;t a different case

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid
                        You're absolutely right, it's just that I found this part especially disturbing:
                        That is quite a high number. Hell, thats 'poly on a good day. Although you've got to bear in mind the fact that there probably aren't all that many gay cannabalism chat rooms...
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I have to admit, I've killed and eaten people before.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat you've got to bear in mind the fact that there probably aren't all that many gay cannibalism chat rooms...

I certainly hope so!

Comment

It was in self defence.

Comment

disgusting
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X