why britney spears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why britney spears?

i know nones visible right now, but many times i've seen BS pic threads here! why? isn't she one of the worst looking celebs you've seen? i mean, what bad taste!
    if you want to see real eyecandy, heres the girl!

don't worry, its acceptable stuff.

http://www.actresspictures.com/displ...<br /> <br />http://www.actresspictures.com/display.php?path=/alyson&loc=serv08&img=alyson02.jpg

oh boy, im drooling already... those smiles make my knees week.. that face makes my stomach flutter...
    that body is making my... better not say....

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

edit: p.s any girl here have pics like those?
    "Yesterday we bent our backs and paid homage to the kings, today we kneel only to the Truth." - Deus Ex

Re: why britney spears?

Originally posted by altF18
    edit: p.s any girl here have pics like those?
    No, but there's many old men who do.

Comment

power of the booya
      Attached Files
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

very nice hair MRT144, very nice...
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

MRT! Dude!!
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Mrt, let me ask the semi-obvious: is that a picture of you?

Comment

Re: why britney spears?

Originally posted by altF18
              i know nones visible right now, but many times i've seen BS pic threads here!
              You have?
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I'm assuming he means popups.
                I am also hoping more newbies post links to pictures of the female form before the mods rear their (comparatively) ugly heads and declare this thread DOA.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!
                  Why don't you buy a mirror, instead?

Comment

I think there has only ever been one Britney thread, and that's the one about her having had sex with Justin.

And if you're talking about the pop-ups, everyone except Ted Striker wants to see those go.

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    I am also hoping more newbies post links to pictures of the female form before the mods rear their (comparatively) ugly heads and declare this thread DOA.
                    You mean you can't find any yourself on the Internet?

Oh, and cool hair MRT.
                    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

who is this alyson person supposed to be?

but yeah, spears is not attractive.
                      B♭3

Comment

the image is clear now. I see mrt144 going through girls purse after savagely sodomizing her.. when she passed out.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                          who is this alyson person supposed to be?
                          Alyson Hannigan. She was Willow on Buffy The Vampire Slayer and the Band Camp girl in the American Pie movies. And a complete babe.

but yeah, spears is not attractive.
                          So I'm guessing you only date supermodels or something. Spears is easily in the upper half of the female population.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                            You mean you can't find any yourself on the Internet?
                            Of course. Doing something about my terminal laziness, however...

Comment

So I'm guessing you only date supermodels or something. Spears is easily in the upper half of the female population.

no, but spears suffers from the same problem a lot of these models and "upper half" suffer from: that is, too artificial, too twiggy, and too empty-vacuous.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X