• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you drinking?

Tanqueray, ice and water.

Cheap wine.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Water. Its too early for me to be drinking yet.

Although I may just have a black russian later on.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I enjoy wine very much, but my daily drink is water. Tap water. I also enjoy multivitamine juice. I don't drink wine very often. Mostly when I eat some special meal, or when I go to the restaurant with my parents (which is the best opportunity to guzzle hig-quality wine )
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Coca-cola light.
          Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Water. It's the Sabbath for crying out loud.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Water..I need it. Had 7 beers this afternoon, so i need to rehydrate.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

A bizarre concoction that has no alcohol. Specifically its a mixture of hot cocoa, sriracha sauce, worcestersire sauce, salt, and butter. It tastes really good but it makes me dream if I sleep after drinking it so I don't drink often.
                American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                XGalaga.

Comment

BTW, I only get drunk with my parents. Does anybody else do the same ?
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

no, you FREAK!

I drink with my parents around (they were there with me today), but the only time I have been drunk was at a college party.

Comment

Schweppe's Ginger Ale.

I should probably drinking Canada Dry... but Schweppe's has done me good.

To Ginger Ale! The most underrated soft drink on the market!
                      "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                      "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                      "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

To Ginger Ale! Here here.

Comment

Cranberry juice

I am getting my groove on so much lately I need to take care of my overworked prostrate

thanks
                          Attached Files
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Currently rehydrating with water. This marks the official end of my drinking for the next month -- I've been at too many weddings/birthdays/etc. lately.

I've never gotten drunk with my parents (they don't touch the hard stuff, and they never want to drink large enough quantities of the weaker stuff to get drunk). They've only seen me drunk once, two weeks ago, the night before my brother's wedding. (There was an open bar for an hour, so my brother and I had a contest to see how much we could drink in an hour. Alas, he won.)
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

(There was an open bar for an hour, so my brother and I had a contest to see how much we could drink in an hour. Alas, he won.)

I did that once (at a wedding as well). Next thing I knew, I was waking up on the floor of my friend's garage. Not a great night.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X