Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nominations: Term (whatever term this is)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann

It is not a scenario it is just plain CTP with Awesome Aips.

-Martin
    Ok..where do I put this awesome aips and where do I get it?

Also..does it effect me playinh online with someone?

Thanks

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Shouldn't effect your online play at all since it changes the AI files only. I seem to remember installation pretty easy too.
      So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
        Shouldn't effect your online play at all since it changes the AI files only. I seem to remember installation pretty easy too.
        Ok..where do I get this file from?

Ill download and await my next orders..er.or..can I get started?

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Method: Can we skill the polls and just get on with the game? It's a foregone conclusion we're all gonna be elected.

Troll: http://apolyton.net/dir/index.php?si...s=4248&cat=182 <- link to Awesome AIPs.

When downloaded, we'll await comfirmation from Method if we can just get on with the game.

Comment

Ok..I have it downloaded (I hope it is correct path) (CTP).

I tried a few turns on a single player, ai seems to be movingnright along

We will se though.

Ok..whats next?

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Right Troll. You have successfully become a fully fledge Atlantis citizen, and are now on par with us. Congratulations. We are now in the "boring" stages of the elections. We need to wait for Method to either post election polls or let us continue with the game.

In the mean time, I do suggest that you download the latest turn for the "Atlantis Saved Games" thread in the main forum. Tht should give you a feel for where we are.

But under no circumstances do you play the turn unless you are officially the president, and have orders from your ministers. Take a look, but don't play for now.

Again, thank you very much for joining us!

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                Right Troll. You have successfully become a fully fledge Atlantis citizen, and are now on par with us. Congratulations. We are now in the "boring" stages of the elections. We need to wait for Method to either post election polls or let us continue with the game.

In the mean time, I do suggest that you download the latest turn for the "Atlantis Saved Games" thread in the main forum. Tht should give you a feel for where we are.

But under no circumstances do you play the turn unless you are officially the president, and have orders from your ministers. Take a look, but don't play for now.

Again, thank you very much for joining us!
                Ok..Ill look at it.

Ok..I undersstand I "move" the men once "officially elected"..but only under direction of my cabinet.

Do I have any vetoe powers, say a minister tells me to move a machine gunner and I feel it should stay fortified, i HAVE to follow directions, from what I am hearing.

Ok..wonder how long before this Method allows us to move forward?

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Method will let us move forth when he has decided whether to bother posting election polls, or to let us go as we are now.

This is an important concept. You do NOT have to listen to your ministers. They are your aids, and are there to save you work. If they go against your strategies, then, by all means go with tyour better judgement. But it may affect your chances of being re-elected if another should run against you.

Hope you're all clued up now

Comment

I am in the know, what I do not want to happen is The Texas Two Step-2-Langley..

Ya know Tenet hooking up George W.!!
                    (or thats the press release if ya believe in that sorts thing!)

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Yeah, Langley and the House really need to sort out their communication. Though we hope you won't drive us mindlessly into war like Bush II

Comment

Actually, I prefer "Dont mess with Texas" versus LOOK what I THINK the enemy might have!!

I am looking forward to our Game..by the way, I downloaded turn, put it into a folder, what do i do now with it?

I posted a question on the saved file turn.

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Since I am still president, I open the floor to debate. As acting MDA minister, I nomiate Troll. Any objections? Pave, Frozzy I had some orders that needed filling.

Please see One step closer to fate... for referance.

Frozzy please include suggested units to build.

Troll, mind starting a science poll? Check the screenshot in the above thread for our possible science opintions.
                          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

OK I got the following Nominations

President - Troll

Minister of Domestic Affairs - Nimrod

Minister of Infastructure and Foreign Affairs - Pave

Minister of Defence - Frozzy

If I get even one confirmation here I'll post the election threads!! That way we would in all ways remain constitutional

Junior Judge (3 months)
                            If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

confirmation

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                                Method will let us move forth when he has decided whether to bother posting election polls, or to let us go as we are now.

we still need a judge anyways

Comment

Working...
                                X