Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nominations: Term (whatever term this is)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having been involved with about a gillion demogames already, i think MWIA knows how they work, just that this one in particular runs differently than any others i've seen, in that there's only about 5 people playing

all games are different so i think his questions are about the intricacies of this one specifically

Comment

interested!

Looks like fun, although I have never played. I am willing to learn! Let me know?

Peace

Grandpa Troll
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Troll! We could use an experienced hand like you

There is an FAQ here( http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=73783), but I'll give you a brief run down:

We all work as a democracy, like in Real Life (US, UK, Canada etc.) with our own constitution. These postions are the Government positions.

The President physically plays the turn and moves the men etc. He takes "orders" from the Ministers (Defence, Infrastructure and Foreign Affairs, and Domestic Affairs). The Ministers may a) go by their judgement and advise the president or b) poll the people to see what they want.

After the president has recieved orders, he plays the turn. He can do whatever he wants, but may lose his reelection in one month if he doesn't listen to the people.

Comment

Ok!

Count me in!!

Ugh.. what do I do next?..vote in a poll,seek (or nominate myself?) for an election to a certain post?

Let me know!

I am ready to be a dictator..I mean a democrat!

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

At present, we are struggling to fill positions

So feel free to nominate yourself in this thread for any of the positions in the opening post!

We should get a full restart after these elections Then there will be polls and such to vote in and tamper with

Comment

Well, I feel since an opening IS I shall nominate myself to fill it!

I nominate Troll Two Feathers of The Native Americans.(I can choose native Americans cant I?)..or do I have to choose a certain civ...??)

There it is..President Troll!

More Chickens in every pot of stew!

More gold per turn in the coffer!

More exploration than Lewis and Clark!

A very stern Hand in dealing with Rebel Rousers!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Troll, as we all control the same civilisation, we are all "Atlantians", citizens of the Atlantis civilisation.

At the moment, we are at war with Greece, and have recently met the Thai nation.

Comment

I find it rather funny that this thread has probably the most amount of people posting in it since we started the game

Comment

Ok..President Troll of the Atlantians it is!

Now, is my Limo enroute or are there some chads to count?

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

The next stage is to wait for Method/TKG/whatever he is calling himself (the overseer of these elections) to post the Election threads.

However, we really need a Minister of Domestic Affairs

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                        The next stage is to wait for Method/TKG/whatever he is calling himself (the overseer of these elections) to post the Election threads.

However, we really need a Minister of Domestic Affairs
                        Well, as Presidente'..I..ugh mean Mr.President, I would declare a state of national emergency, thus "incorporating" dual leadership positions and thusly moving forward onto our growth!

I mean, whats the harm, I "feel" the pulse of the people and know what they need?

Peace

Grandpa Troll-Excile-in-waiting

Comment

Comment

Lets get this show on the road. I will be the MDA. Troll, if you are president make sure you have the proper mod for the AI.
                            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
                              Lets get this show on the road. I will be the MDA. Troll, if you are president make sure you have the proper mod for the AI.
                              Proper Mod?

Ok..is it a scenario?

Just work with me please..I am, actually in my first term

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                                Proper Mod?

Ok..is it a scenario?

Just work with me please..I am, actually in my first term

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                                It is not a scenario it is just plain CTP with Awesome Aips.

-Martin
                                Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                                X