Embarassing encounters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarassing encounters

When you least expect it, the person appears out of nowhere when the timing was worst!

Exactly two years ago (yes I still remember the date) I was partying with my buddies. We partied hard. Started before noon and ended sometime between 7 or 8 at morning. I took a cab to home, and I was super wasted.
    I was at the point were I smelled so much booze that it must of been disgusting to other people and just looked like I've fallen to wastelands few times.

So I took a cab, or a friend of mine called me a cab, because they didn't think I'd make it home my own. So taxi comes and I immidiately hop in drunk as hell. The driver looks like 'why, oh God why me!'

So I manage to finally get in, and I'm trying to tell where I want to go, and then suddenly the driver says 'yeah I know where you live, don't worry I'll take you home' and my friends standing next to the cab are like wtf?! How does this man know where I live and one of them, with his drunken logic, starts to make a mess. 'You some kind of gay rapist, you don't know where Pekka lives!, you just want to pork him, right?!' and needless to say he was again thanking stars he took this order. Then he said he was my teacher in my 5th and 6th grade. My buddies didn't buy it, and then I made the legendary and stupid move as I didn't understand the situation well at that point 'he tried to grab my ass earlier today!'.. Uh oh..and then I passed out. luckily he was able to prove he was my teacher knowing so much about me, so my buddies started to act like grown ups and apologized for being stupid jerks they were.At least that's what they claim. So next thing I know, this dude is trying to carry me to the front door. At this point I didn't know he was my former good teacher. I used so much foul language and talked dirty that I can't say them outloud. Falling all over the yard, almost puking to his laps. And then the worst happens.

[drunk mongering]
    I need to get in, I need to poop
    [/drunk mongering]

and then it happened.. I didn't make it . So, I straightened up a bit because it was so disgusting and everything, really open my eyes.. Mr 'teacher'! omg...
    'I knew you would make something out of yourself!' he said but not in friendly tone.. so I fired back 'says the taxi driver'... long story, but tell us your story! This still haunts me to this day.. I know I was acting like a jerk so spare me .
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

hilarity ensues. just how I like my drunken stories too, nice n broken.

Comment

CSPA

Comment

What happend after "Says the taxi driver!"
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Tass, I just went inside and he left too..

But come on, let's hear some your stories too people!
          Doesn't have to be like mine, just to fit the thread title.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I was 17 and drunk as hell trying to get home from a party(must have been around 9 am). I get tired so I decide to lay down on the side of the road for a while... Suddenly I wake up: someone's poking me with a cane and yelling my name. My paranoia kicks in and I try and grab the cane - I think someone's out to rob me. Then I open my eyes and realize it's my 92-year-old great grandmother and several of her friends out on a stroll. I also realize I'm only about 100 meters from my house. "You've been having fun, I see. Did you meet any cute girls?", she says. All the old ladies start giggling like little schoolgirls. "Yeah it was fun. Thanks for waking me up", I reply. Then I say something about being hungry and quickly walk towards home.
            CSPA

Comment

Gangerolf, That's BAD! Grandma waking your passed out butt from the streets . She took it quite nicely..
              In da butt.

Comment

She was cool. I don't think she even told my parents. But everytime we met after that she would ask with a concerned look if I had been to any parties (or "dances", as she called them) lately.
                CSPA

Comment

@ both of you.

Gangerolf: Old people rule! They're usually incredibly understanding, and good to you.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Come on, let's hear them stories! Doesn't have to be drunk stories. Just when you least expect it, the one you didn't want to see comes from somewhere and you're in tight spot.
                    In da butt.

Comment

That's the thing: most of my embarassing encounters follow the exact same storyline.

Maybe later.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I would share if I had any I could remember.

But so far the stories are great.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                        X