Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of score is possible with larger/longer games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of score is possible with larger/longer games?

I have been playing on tiny, small, and medium maps and getting scored in the high 2800's to the mid 3500's. What kind of scores are possible on the big maps? Seems like for the time return it makes more sense to play a bunch of quick dominating small map games then one or two gigantic map game. Any thoughts?

BTW, I am Ghostbit in the Metaverse. Seems like there isn't much activity these last few days. Interest fading out or what?

Peace
    A penny saved today is a penny spent tomorrow. - MFDII

Are you in the Apolyton Empire? None of us have had the time to turn in alot of games lately. I've been working sixty hours a week lately. Hopefully after this project work dies out I'll be able to jump back in.

Comment

I find that I started scoring 50% more when I turned off "culture victory" in the game setup screen. Instead, I wait to culture flip every AI planet, getting a military victory. In the meantime, I produce more wonders and trade goods, which increases my score.

I am also losing interest. I'm probably going to move on to other games until the expansion comes out.

Comment

Harry,

Yep, I'm ghostbit in the empire... I'm in the 9th or 10th spot right now. I've been playing smaller maps exclusively but now I bumped feet in and set up a gigantic map... Damn daunting so far. Really changes things considering the colony distance restrictions... It's weird to have trade available for a while now and not yet find anyone to trade with. At least I'll get to see some of the later stage research projects...
        A penny saved today is a penny spent tomorrow. - MFDII

Comment

Working...
        X