Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft Beer, Bottled beer, or aluminum cans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft Beer, Bottled beer, or aluminum cans?

I find it strange that so many americans in my city drink bottled beer when draft beer is readily available. Why would you drink bud or bud light out of a bottle, when you can get it on tap?

Of course what am I saying, if they are stupid enough to drink bud beer, they aren't smart enough to know draft beer tastes better.

I go to bars specifically that have Newcastle or Sam Adams on tap. Draft beer tastes so much smoother to me. You can down them really fast, or just sip it. Either way, it goes down good.

And cans, well cans are just for kids too poor to afford any better- or for major alcoholics like my dad was. He used to drink this vile crap called Schaeffer beer

I think men who drink bottled beer primarily have some homoerotic tendencies. I've come to this conclusion by the popularity of longneck bottles over other types. Something very phallic about that. Of course based on this reasoning, I like women drinking bottled beer. I like to look at their technique for wrapping their lips around the head of the bottle.
    draft (on tap)
    52.17%
    bottled
    26.09%
    aluminum cans
    0.00%
    with bananas in it
    21.74%
    Last edited by Dis; June 29, 2003, 04:52.

draft beer tastes so much better.
    justice is might

Comment

draft, then bottled. canned isn't beer.

Comment

now all I have to do is find an easy way to get full kegs into my house, and install a tap system.

can't be that much work.

Comment

can't get no Newcastle on tap in my home town. only bottled.

Comment

Draft, all the way. A new pub recently opened in the town just down the road from my home village that has Leffe Blond on tap, and if it weren't for the fact that it's the most boring pub I've ever been in I'd spend every night there.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Draft first definitely...then bottled. I don't like beer out of cans - kills it...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Draught... Duh.
                And at anybody who think different:

Although Guinness extra stout can be very nice sometimes....
                Brought to you by Firelad, AKA King of the Fairies

Comment

Draft, bottled, canned, slurped straight up off the bar; in that order.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

watered down keg beer! woo! yay frat par-tays.
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

How do kegs get watered down?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        How do kegs get watered down?
                        i don't know but that sure as hell aint pure beer.
                        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I'm assuming you can back up these wild allegations with tests you've run in the lab ?

Comment

what a larf, Americans argueing about a topic they can have absolutely no clue about

beer is something that should only be debated by europeans.. brits, germans, czechs....

Comment

Originally posted by Uber KruX

i don't know but that sure as hell aint pure beer.
                              I haven't been to a frat party in years, but I do remember that the keg beer sucked. It probably was because they got the absolute cheapest stuff they could find!
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X