Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil, evil girlfriends

Man, all gfs are evil!

They only bring misery to the home troops, guys friends!

I was supposed to go on a drinking bindge today with my good buddy. We were supposed to go right now, but he's not here. Why? Because his girlfriend called him and ordered, yes that's right, ordered him to her place. I called him up, and he said it and they were about to go to sleep. No, not having hot sex, but sleep!

I would think it's ok, but since this happens 95% of times we have scheduled, because I have to schedule a time if I wish to hang out with him because he is owned by this evil gf... it's not ok anymore. This goes to every single other friend of his. He can't do anything! Not even see us. We have told him that she's not good for him, we have assaulted him, we have tried to understand him and his situation, we have tried to reason with him, we have tried to laugh at him.. there's nothing we haven't tried. I know for a fact, that she'll ruin his life. They've been together for 3 years almost, and she only gets worse as time goes by.

She dominates her 24/7, and she's not even human. I mean if she loves him, then why does she physically attack him, hit him, make him do stupid things, yell at him all the time, and just.. complete domination. The sex can't be that good. She's evil in other ways too. She doesn't respect her parents, but is the same with them too! She treats him like a dog, and I'm not kidding.
    But my buddy is unable to do anything.. he's one of those guys who can't decide anything and takes his faith and never fights back. But he's our buddy, and no evil woman like that can come between us. We'll take care of the situation so, that he won't ruin his life because of her. And it's not our opinion, it's a fact. Sooner or later she'll prolly stab him or something.

So, do you have any advices how to make him understand this? He knows it himself, but she just comes back screaming and hitting him, and he once again submits and goes home with his tail between his legs.
    It's definitely NOT a healthy relationship. We want to kill her. How can we get rid of her body the best way?
    I'm one of the lucky ones, she has decided that I can be one of his friends and we can meet every now and then.. yeah sure DIEE EVIL ***** DIEE!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Mine isn't.

Seriously though, until he decides he's through being abused, there's nothing you can do. Just be there for him.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Why is she to blame for the fact that your friend's been neutered ?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Most evil are all these boyfriends who get upset just cause you go out with their girlfriends...

But I recognize the problem Pekka, one of my best friend, who is in the same age as me, 20-21 has been together with his girlfriend for like 4 years now, and damn, they are like married... They are not youths anymore, they just do everything to be as adult they can. When me and my friend go to the city, I look for CD-records, cool clothes etc, he looks at furniture and wonder if the colour on his sofa match the carpet...

If I was a evil man myself, I would start a lobby campaign to make them split up, the guy deserve to be young he too!
        It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up-to-date. Do not ask the administrator or moderators to do this for you.

Comment

che, sure, and it's not like she just controls him. She also hits him, and it doesn't matter that girls dont' have so much power, she just hits him more. It's disgusting. I mean when we go out and she comes too (rarely) she always makes a scene because of something STUPID and meaningless. People always look like 'who's the crazy woman'... and rolls there eyes. So it's not just our imagination. But he's unable to get away from that situation, he's a total ***** in other things too. But he's our friend and we love him,so we want to save him, what ever it takes.. we'll do it.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Precisely. This friend has to go, if he can't seek compromises with his gf.

Nothing y'all can do about it.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I hang out with my friends independantly from my gf. Of course, the fact that we have talked about it does help. If your friend continues to be that utterly dominated, continue to laugh at him etc, for there is little you can do. Or maybe go seeing him at his lunch hour or some professional pause when her gf isn't around, and discuss things.

My best friend had an extremely close relationship with a girl, and we could hardly see him (or it meant seeing them both). This changed overnight when they had a couple-crisis, because it led them to understand they had to live a life outside their couple. Otherwise, they'd have flipped out, and more crises would have emerged. If your friend ever has some serious crisis in his couple, you should strongly advise him to force himself and her gf to have a social life on each's own.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

When me and my friend go to the city, I look for CD-records, cool clothes etc, he looks at furniture
                That's a bad thing?

But he's our friend and we love him,so we want to save him, what ever it takes.. we'll do it.
                Pekka, you said, that you've tried everything... have you tried to seduce him, yet?
                Before someone takes it seriously, I'll say that it's a joke
                Last edited by RGBVideo; June 27, 2003, 18:20.

Comment

Sloww, it's not just that. I have few buddies that are like that, but this is definitely a sick relationship.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Besides, we have been friends forever! Who is this evil devil thinking she can just make rules for him and that he can't see us, even when it's his free time and let's say she's not even in town? Ich don't think so!
                    In da butt.

Comment

So she controls his mind? In theory, he has options to her demands.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Damn evil g/fs. They are like blobs that slowly but surely wish to take away your social life.. if it isn't with them. Your friend should be informed of the evilness. Use propaganda if you must .

SIR DAVID! When did you come back?!

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

AND we have welcomed her many times to our circles too. Even when it seems possible, we still welcome her and are friendly to her. But she's always pissed, because 'he's starting to be like that again' with us, the guy she doesn't like. Well sorry, but he's being himself with us, because he can actually breath and be more free. It's not like he tears his clothes away and starts naked brake dancing in the kitchen, shooting car keyes out of his butt while spinning.

So she hates the fact, that he's being himself, and that she can't control him when with us. So she's mad at us too, and beats him a little and takes him home so she can yell at him and they can go to sleep. What a *****!
                          In da butt.

Comment

Sloww, anyone can control him.. he's just weak when it comes to what he wants. But at least we don't exploit on it, and decide what he wants.

And there are other gfs as well in our circle of long time friends, and they also think the same. So it's not like there's a big group of guys who are p.o'd that one of their buddies has left the building.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              It's not like he tears his clothes away and starts naked brake dancing in the kitchen, shooting car keyes out of his butt while spinning.
                              I thought it was normal behaviour in Finland ?
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X