Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civ2 Democracy Game- Exodus - Anyone Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ2 Democracy Game- Exodus - Anyone Interested?

Hi everybody! Yaroslav and I came up with the idea of possibly creating a Civ2 Democracy Game of the scenario Exodus. It is a scenario about the Israeli War of Independence that is lots of fun, and is also very difficult. We'd all play as the Israelis together and try to save ourselves from the invading Arab legions. If you're interested, please post. We already have 7 people including yaroslav and myself who are interested. There's plenty to do in such a game so the more people who sign up, the merrier. Version 2.0 of the Exodus scenario can be found here.
    Yes - Sign me up right away!
    66.67%
    No - It will never work.
    20.00%
    Maybe - Just a small role please!
    13.33%
    Last edited by EmuGod; June 23, 2003, 18:39.

I, of course, have voted "YES". It is going to be very fun, and the scen is difficult (that means, more funny). We need standard citiziens, front's commander, a Prime Minister - Israel needs you!
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

hmm.. I have never been in a diplomacy game but it's seems to be a lot of fun.. so where can I read about how it works? or can you guys tell me?
      "Peace cannot be kept by force.
      It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

yeah, I'm in the RFDG and I would definitely be interested in this! Though I'll be gone for 2 weeks in a few days, so I don't know how much of a role I will be able to play.
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

I'm in!

*dons eye patch, jumps into scrap tanks from WW2*

Comment

Emugod:
            I think you should post your turns in many PBEMs before starting this Democracy Game
            South Atlantic Conflict v1.2 - Civ II Scenario
            Iron Curtain v1.1 - Civ II Scenario

Comment

Originally posted by academia
              Emugod:
              I think you should post your turns in many PBEMs before starting this Democracy Game

Comment

I intend to academia. yaroslav is the brains behind this, I'm just the one presenting it.

Comment

I would like to join. The only problem is I'm away from June 25 to July 5, so if you are starting before then I will have to join late, if possible.
                  World War 2 Worldwide
                  Muddy Flood Plains
                  World Map

Comment

Count me very much in!
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Alas, I can't download the file.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

hmm.. which one of the israeli independence war?
                        hmm i would suggest the Under Siege Scenario, its a lot more fun!
                        its too about the israeli independence war.
                        "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
                        Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

Double Post..

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!

Comment

I also like Under Seige, but it is too easy. On Deity I captured all the Arab countries as Israel. That's why I suggest Exodus. It's difficult and lots of fun, so we will actually have a challenge.

Comment

Someone could edit the rules files and make the scenario even more difficult.

Comment

Working...
                              X