Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civ2 Democracy Game- Exodus - Anyone Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I wish to remind everyone that you cannot be a member of the knesset AND be in the IDF at the same time. If you have your heart set on being in the IDF, then join a party and make sure you are one of the bottom members of that party's list of candidates to enter the knesset or do not join a party. Remember that the top person on your list is the candidate for prime minister and that the precentage of votes yo uget when the elections finally come around is the number of seats your party gets in the knesset. Coalitions will probably have to be made but we can talk about this once the elections come around. Please do not forget that you need at least TWO people in order to form a party, so before you declare a party formed, make sure it has at least two members and mention who they are so that we don't get people joining more than one party accidentally..

Comment

How can you really say the Israelis are commiting holocaust. Do you not remember WWII. 6 million jews died in that. I find it very offensive for you to post that.
      Last edited by Tassadar500; July 6, 2003, 12:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
        HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THE ISRAELIS ARE COMMITING HOLOCAUST. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
        This is not the place for such a discussion, though I agree with you. If you are interested in playing the democracy game than feel free to hang around this thread but put the political discussion aside for the Off Topic forum.

Comment

Can we please agree to have no more political posts here?
          Follow the masses!
          30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Stefan Härtel
            Can we please agree to have no more political posts here?
            Ditto, I agree 100%!

No more politics from me except for forming my National Union Party. All you right wing zealots can join me there!
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I sent a PM to DanQ, I'm still in although there's another thing I'm doing that might get in the way slightly. I think it's from the 7th to the 11th or something, not sure, but it won't be for long.
              World War 2 Worldwide
              Muddy Flood Plains
              World Map

Comment

We're happy to have you even if you're a bit busy, Yurt. Don't forget to read everything posted so far in the thread and choose a political party to join or just look at the parties so far and thik of who you will vote for once the game starts.

Comment

Stefan: You're welcome.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Only 7 people have signed up so far by pming DanQ! C'mon everyone, we're over halfway there. Only 5 more of you need to pm him and we get to start this game.

Comment

hi ,

, a news piece on the front page might do it , ......

or we could cut copy paste this thread in our sigs , ........

have a nice day
                      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Want me to post something? I will need some info on this then.

Comment

I don't use PMs. How do I go about this?!

Comment

Will someone give me the information to post it in the Civ 2 section?

Comment

good idea, Nuke Master.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Also, I wish to remind everyone that you cannot be a member of the knesset AND be in the IDF at the same time. If you have your heart set on being in the IDF, then join a party and make sure you are one of the bottom members of that party's list of candidates to enter the knesset or do not join a party. Remember that the top person on your list is the candidate for prime minister and that the precentage of votes yo uget when the elections finally come around is the number of seats your party gets in the knesset. Coalitions will probably have to be made but we can talk about this once the elections come around. Please do not forget that you need at least TWO people in order to form a party, so before you declare a party formed, make sure it has at least two members and mention who they are so that we don't get people joining more than one party accidentally..

huh?

I didn't know there were already known guidelines to the game structure and so on.

Infact, I was just working on my own proposition for game rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X