Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civ2 Democracy Game- Exodus - Anyone Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll get everything sorted out once the separate thread for hte game is made, but if no one objects I don't see why not. conmcb25 has expressed interest in being immigration minister (someone has to manage those immigrants who give a nice production boost).

Comment

Why not play the Arabs and drive out the etnocidal Israeli opressors??! Allah is on our side! [Please don't send any mail bombs or anything, it was just a suggestion ]

Comment

Don't worry, we Israelis are nice.

We don't send mail bombs or Anthrax. We might report you to the ADL but that's that.

And we keep mossad agents for more important jobs

How is immigration implemented? also what version of Civ 2 do I need?

I have 2.42 and MGE.

I've never played this scenario, or infact, I think any scenario with an events file.

Comment

Sirotnikov:
          You need MGE to run the scenario, so that shouldn't be a problem.
          Follow the masses!
          30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Valuk
            Why not play the Arabs and drive out the etnocidal Israeli opressors??! Allah is on our side! [Please don't send any mail bombs or anything, it was just a suggestion ]
            Funny that you're calling the Israelis by such names when it was your country who kicked out its Jewish population which had to go to Israel. And we want our Ark of the covenant back!

Comment

Originally posted by EmuGod:
              And we want our Ark of the covenant back!

If you ever figure out which box it's in!
              Follow the masses!

Comment

Ok guys, I've been asking for a sub-forum for this game and we need a minimum number of players (12). As I've tomorrow my final degree exam, I'm somewhat nervous , so I will wait until tomorrow in order to compile the list of players.

So, you have until tomorrow in order to join/drop from this game

I'll tell you the next step to open our subforum tomorrow.

Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

I spoke with DanQ about creating a sub forum for the game as well and he needs each of you to send him a PM (private message) telling him you're interested. He also needs someone to create some sort of graphic, Sirotnikov, I think you expressed interest in that, so you'll have to pm him about that too.

Comment

Yaroslav, how did the exam go?

Great scenario. Challenging. So let's start to draw the lines of our cabinet? What ministers will there be?
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

censored
                      Last edited by conmcb25; October 8, 2003, 00:32.
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

censored
                        Last edited by conmcb25; October 8, 2003, 00:35.
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Any unit that has a dollar sign next to it is one that must be bought. When the war breaks out, a unit called Shimon Peres appaears in the isalnds in the top left hands corner of the screen. You use him to attack those units and they are created in Israel, while a fee is taken from the treasury for each unit killed. The units with the dolalr signs indicate that they have no movement rate because they are meant to be bought. Once bought, real armored cars, T-34s, etc. will appear in Israel.

For the political system, I guess we should all create political parties (there are almost as many partiesi n Israel as there are people) and then everyone will vote for the prime minister candidate from each party. The percentage of votes a prime minister gets is the percentage of seats in the knesset that party wins. So we can have say 5 members of knesset, each being a minister of something.

Don't worry, conmcb, there are plenty of things for everyone, so even if we get more people they will have what to do.

Comment

EmuGod:
                            Will there be coalitions? Can everyone form a party, or should we form major parties and have each player choose his party?
                            Follow the masses!

Comment

censored
                              Last edited by conmcb25; October 8, 2003, 00:37.

Comment

It's a mistake, it happened to me too. Perhaps we could fix it, but that would be rather difficult. I simply disbanded these units.
                                We could also simply wipe all goody huts off the map.
                                Follow the masses!

Comment

Working...
                                X