Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civ2 Democracy Game- Exodus - Anyone Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insurgent is planning to improve Under Seige, but I think that Under Seige is also not as good of a choice because it was created to have all the wars played in it so the units and wonders are made to accomodate that.

Exodus is much more specific to the Israeli War of Independence and therefore it is more accurate in its representation of the war. We would need to edit the rules file for Exodus as well, but only to eliminate things like bribing cities and units, which the creator never got rid of.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
      Alas, I can't download the file.
      If you want, I cand send you it via e-mail
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

I'm in

Comment

So am I!
          No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution.
          - Niccolo Machiavelli
          LA GUERRA - The Colombian Civil War 1974-2002 IS OUT NOW!
          CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD AND DOWNLOADS!

Comment

Oh, and obviously, I am in!
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I enjoyed playing this scenario; count me in. The question is though will there be enough roles for people - Exodus' scale is a lot smaller than Red Front.
              STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

We currently have 13 people, which should be enough for a game.

Comment

Hm. If you've still got a slot, count me in.
                  Follow the masses!
                  30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

I'm pretty sure we always would have space for players: the more citiziens of our demo game, the merrier

Welcome aboard, our_man and Stefan

Comment

Okay, thanks
                      Oh, by the way, something like citizen or anything domestic or diplomatic would be something for me. Just... explain what my tasks are.
                      Follow the masses!
                      30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

I think that we will soon start to ask for a pool in order to select the goverment

Comment

I'm an officer, follower of a lightning war doctrine, offensive in nature, and I seek a position as commander of an offensive front in the IDF.
                          No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution.
                          - Niccolo Machiavelli
                          LA GUERRA - The Colombian Civil War 1974-2002 IS OUT NOW!
                          CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL DISCUSSION THREAD AND DOWNLOADS!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
                            why exodus??
                            Exodus was named for playing the Israeli War of Independence and is very challenging. It is probably the most difficult scenario about the Israeli War of Independence.

Comment

Hmm...

Can I be head of the Mossad?

Btw, I'm the official graphicer until further announcement.

Sometime in the next 2 weeks I'll make official avatars (hoping they will be reinstated) and flags and what not.

Comment

Working...
                              X