Offical: PW rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offical: PW rates

A quick poll on PW rates, should we raise them, low them or leave them as now.

This poll will be closed Jule 6th
    Raise them!
    0.00%
    Low them!
    0.00%
    Leave them as now!
    100.00%
    Who cares?
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Pave; June 23, 2003, 06:10.
    The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
    - Chuck Norris Facts

June 6th

Im late!
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Hups, I ment July 6th.
      Last edited by Pave; June 23, 2003, 08:31.
      The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
      - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

I lnow I should study the game, but I can also ask some questions. And a nice side effect is that we get some talk to this place.

So far I saw on the posted screenshots two spots for farms, the rest is wood, and the tech options show me that nets are not available. So can we build farms, cab we build mines?

Well I think even if we can build mines or farms it is better to use the production to parcify the Greeks.

So any other opinions?

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Mines are ok, but its been my experience to wait until advanced fisheries or advanced farm before planting food.
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Put the rate at 10
            If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Well Nimrod you don't want to waste the PW for the soon be outdated tile improvements. One question, do I have to pay the full price for an tile improvement in CTP1, if I upgrade a farm to an advanced farm for instance? If no, how much PW do I have to pay for the upgrade? So much that old improvemnt + new improvement would be expensive like the new improvemnt alone or more?

So far I downloaded the game and I see now that we could build farms, mines, roads and fortresses. In addition we have the ability to terraform to grassland and plains. If we have enough PW.

So does it give us someting if we cut of some of these forrests for city growth.

Well for the mines we could use some extra production, so can we know use some of our production to use it for the unit production?

-Martin
              Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

It cost full price to upgrade tile improvments.
                farm - 200
                ad farm - 500
                hydro farm - 1200

(Mine cost are on hills and mountians)
                mines - 400
                ad mine - 1000
                mega mine - 2400

We have to wait until we have ag. revolution before we can change forest or jungle. As of now we can terriform grassland to plains or visa versa. There is a trick/cheat where you place an outdate tile improvment, then place an updated one the same turn on that. It will create an update tile improvement the next turn for its price.

Comment

Working...
                X