No announcement yet.

Proof of "Matrix inside Matrix" theory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof of "Matrix inside Matrix" theory?

When I watched Matrix 2 for the second time, I realised, that bit at the very very beginning, where the title of the movie shows, the background is flying through a maze of something and it looks exactly like Zion.

But then, it could just be the insides of that clock. But I do know that the W Bro's are tricky ppl.
    be free

what great proof. I hated the movie. what was all that speech an dancing bull**** in the beginning? why does morpherus speak to those people like he's ben gurion speaking to the jews of israel?

and why on earth did animatrix suck in so many instances?

Comment

You are a lovable, optimistic and caring person Ecthelion. *HUGS*
      be free

Comment

what? is there something wrong when I don't like the movie?

the first was better.

and yes, I despise the choice of name for humanity's stronghold.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
          and why on earth did animatrix suck in so many instances?
          because it's exactly like the movies - all style and very little content.

It sure is pretty damn stylish, though. I want some of Morpheus' sunglasses.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

the animatrix was awesome.
            "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
            Drake Tungsten
            "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
            Albert Speer

Comment

Some of them were, yes.

Final Flight of the Osiris was some really beautiful CG.

The one with the sprinter was cool, as was the black and white detective thing.

The Second Renaissance ones were just more silly Matrix "filosofy" that didn't make any sense, however. I didn't think much of The Kid either.
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I loved the 2nd renaissance.
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

I didn't like any of the animatrix (especially not the last and the detective one) BUT the ghost house one

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                    and yes, I despise the choice of name for humanity's stronghold.
                    I suppose you would prefer Fatherland or would Reich be better.

Reloaded did suck a little though. Without the special effects, it wasn't much of a movie.
                    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Berlin would be cool

the one with the spooky house was real cool. blaming a matrix error for those effects is nice

Comment

Oh no, you're wrong, the story was mindboggling.

Who cares? I had my jaw on the floor for a couple of minutes during some of the fight scenes. I don't care about the story.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

in matrix2 or in animatrix?

i did like the fight scenes, too, but as he said, the story... the story... aahhhhh...

Comment

You just couldn't follow what is going on, that is all

And no, the opening credits were just the inside of the clock starting from a tiny microscopic level kind of thing and showing it's code...see?
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I loved both Reloaded and Animatrix. It's easy not to like either; there aren't many smart people left in the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X