X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Bugs and Issues v1.2

Few bugs and issues I came across running a clean install of v1.2

Multiplayer:

When resuming a multiplayer game all clients see the host siterep but not their own.

Cannot rename stars in multiplayer, only planets.

Cannot choose starting colors in multiplayer only single player.

General:

Random Direct X Surface errors with ATI Radeon 8500 and Catalyst v3.2 (Going to try 3.4 tonight) and DirectX 9. Happens during combat this is not the alt-tab issue. Lost many of great battles like this and had to replay them only to see a totually different outcome in some cases =/ Tried adjusting the desktop resolution and color on all the computers to that of the game but nothing seemed to solve the problem.

Re: Some Bugs and Issues v1.2

Originally posted by KWAiRT
    Cannot rename stars in multiplayer, only planets.

Cannot choose starting colors in multiplayer only single player.
    I think these are intentional; IIRC, trying to to incorporate these options in MP caused some problems.

Comment

Forgot some!
      • When called up on the "Current Design" panel some of the initial ships you start with (notibly the colony and recon ships) have incorrect specials listed (though they still perform their intended functions correctly).
      • Under the missiles screen the "Rack Size" and the "Number of Racks" are reversed.
      • The AI has an absurdly easy time eighty-sixing your leaders upon first contact.

I'm sure folks here can add to this list.
      Kahn

Comment

• Tech sliders don't lock.
        • Clear queued button does not function consistently.
        • Enemy TF's that retreat don't (always) leave the system.
        • PD weapons sometimes fail to fire against the first salvo.

Comment

Working...
        X