X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A political cartoon brought to you by Drone Weekly News Service

Attached Files
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

HIJACK
    Attached Files
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
      HIJACK
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Maybe lazy Drones work only 32 hours per day, but Glorious Hive Comrades can work 46! Ha!

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Tass, don't forget the Xenodoughnuts. Mmmmm, Xenodoughnuts: The Communist Manifantastic way to start the day.
            She cheats her lover of his due
            but still contrives to keep him tied
            by first deciding to refuse
            and then refusing to decide

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain
              See my first cartoon

Comment

To lead a Topic back to topic is that called a Rejack?
                Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

You guys are nuts.
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                  Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                  *****Citizen of the Hive****
                  "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I wonder why you call the University a non-fun loving faction when every member will be recieving their own genetically engineered Catgirl/boy or whatever once we have the tech to do so.....
                    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic
                      I wonder why you call the University a non-fun loving faction when every member will be recieving their own genetically engineered Catgirl/boy or whatever once we have the tech to do so.....
                      I knew I joined the wrong faction.

"We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

What else can one say?

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

As headman of the Uni catgirl labs, I was this close to post a few samples of our recent models here, before I came to the reluctant conclusion that it would incur just moderator wrath on account of being somewhat too explicit for sensitive factions like Peace.

Oh well, faculty members can check out our own board for the best and perkiest of the gamma batch! The rest of you will have to make do with the ugly display the Hive Communist female ideal.
                          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

We should give them at least a *few* samples, don't you think? Afterall, SU up there seems to have got the wrong impression, as you noted.

Now if only we had enough synthetic cotton to make some Japanese Schoolgirl Sailor Suit's....

N.B. Pic linked to is NOT explicit. It's just two catgirls hugging. One's blushing. If you're offended by this sort of thing, I won't ask what you're on, I'll just point out that you're not obliged to download it at all. As for where it's hosted....well, if you want to look around, that's fine, but it'll certainly kill a lot of your preconceptions of me to see what kind of site is on my server.

Catgirls ^__^
                            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic
                              Now if only we had enough synthetic cotton to make some Japanese Schoolgirl Sailor Suit's....
                              That puzzled our Japanisation R&D teams as well. Thankfully the brilliant function TK-Gamma succeeded in inventing xenocotton... but, as you might expect, he patented it and holds the monopoly

Comment

Working...
                              X