One step closer to fate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacman
    And 2 cities are ready to riot, if someone had looked at the yellow cities, or the number 2 next to riots.
    And now I can say evrything I've already said in other topics: raise the rations!!!!!!!!!!!! Or do you want riots??
    Yeah two cities are in the danger of riots, but we can engage entertainers. So give these two cities each an entertainer and the problem is solved. Why should we reduce the growth in all of our cities if it is only necessary to do in two of our cities.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

why do you want the cities to grow if you use the new citizens for entertainers. And don't say that you are not using all the new citizens for entertainment.
      Each citizen more in a city is one point less for happiness. so each new citizen has to become an entertainer.
      But if you higher the raisons, the unhappiness will not grow if the city grows. Cities will grow a little bit slower, but the new citizens don't have to work as entertainer, and they can be used for better things.

Comment

why do you want the cities to grow if you use the new citizens for entertainers. And don't say that you are not using all the new citizens for entertainment.
        Not in every city needs entertainers, so reducing the growth of all of our cities is not the solution if just one or two cities are under the happiness level of 73. It is better to solve the problem locally then globally. Well if it is necessary then all citiziens should become entertainers. But this is not Civ2 where it was just enough to turn all the citiziens into entertainers and everything was ok. And it is not the out of the box CTP2 either, where you are able to keep the slides maxed out until the end of the game. In CTP1 there comes the point when you have to decide which slide to have to give to the people. The production slider is a good canditate in the later game, because of the fact that the citiziens work less, reduces the pollution, and if there is less pollution the citiziens are happier. So that allows to free a lot of entertainers. But here at the beginning of the game without noticable pollution one slider move frees only one entertainer. So the slider moving is not worth the benefit.

But if you higher the raisons, the unhappiness will not grow if the city grows. Cities will grow a little bit slower, but the new citizens don't have to work as entertainer, and they can be used for better things.
        As I already said it just gives one point of happiness, so better is to build some units for the martial law (even if it is low in Theocracy) and build some temples/shrines, theaters etc...

-Martin

Comment

I want phalanxes built in every city. Each city is to have at least 3 phalanxes before we go on the offensive. Matagalpa may build settlers, if that is the wish of Domestic Affairs. Atlantis is to go on the defensive.

Comment

1.Don't raise PWs.

2.Let Assyrians have some kind of low-tech non-military improvment as a gift.

Was there else problems?
            The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
            - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

I think the Assyrians have better science than us.
              So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Oh, then give them our map, but not money.
                The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Sounds like a good move to me.
                  So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

I concur

Comment

What a surprise, the MoDA is missing again
                      Troll, can you hear me, you're MoDA, not yet The President but soon.
                      Last edited by Pave; July 27, 2003, 04:39.
                      - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

I have emailed him, and recieved a response about what to do. However I have yet to give him a response. I was hoping the elections would be starting. Then rally everyone to get things finished. Perhaps the judges could be persuaded to start the elections without a judge canidate?

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
                          Perhaps the judges could be persuaded to start the elections without a judge canidate?
                          Actual it is possible to start the election process before there are for all positions canditates. If there is no canditate the according officer stays in office, until a new canditate is elected. So it is not a problem to start the election process with extending the nomination process for the judge. Actual we already did something like this in the CTP2 DG Game.

-Martin

Comment

Troll, where on earth are you!!
                            - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

* Pave starts to cry.
                              Last edited by Pave; August 13, 2003, 10:26.
                              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

/me crys with Pave

Comment

Working...
                                X