Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new patch solves ALL of my technical issues-HUZZAH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new patch solves ALL of my technical issues-HUZZAH!

Just had a 4 hours online match, no lag, no video slow downs-no crashes: life is good!

It didn't fix my CtW problem.

For weeks now I have been waiting for this patch. I came home from work, saw that Patch 2 was finally available, and became extremely excited that "finally I can play this game that I paid $80 for 3 weeks ago!"

The patch downloaded fine ... went to play CtW, and that same crash happened again! This patch was supposed to fix that!

I can't put into words how extremely disappointed I am right now. It's as bad as after first seeing Attack of the Clones or Matrix Reloaded. Or perhaps its worse here; I know it's a good game, but the piece of junk is so defective and buggy that I can't even play it (and I have 3 computers; it works on none of them). I feel so cheated right now.

Comment

Check out http://ron.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/f...f=13,1220,0,10

They have some tech help there, might be able to help.

Comment

Congratulations for you.

I'm still getting 3-4 fps in battles.

hmm, will post my specs in the help section to see if someone can help.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar Saladus
          It didn't fix my CtW problem.

For weeks now I have been waiting for this patch. I came home from work, saw that Patch 2 was finally available, and became extremely excited that "finally I can play this game that I paid $80 for 3 weeks ago!"

The patch downloaded fine ... went to play CtW, and that same crash happened again! This patch was supposed to fix that!

I can't put into words how extremely disappointed I am right now. It's as bad as after first seeing Attack of the Clones or Matrix Reloaded. Or perhaps its worse here; I know it's a good game, but the piece of junk is so defective and buggy that I can't even play it (and I have 3 computers; it works on none of them). I feel so cheated right now.
          **** man, did you INSTALL it? Or just download it? After you download yo have to login to gamespy before it actually installs. That confused me as well.
          "I just nuked some poor bastard still in the Enlightenment age. that radioactive mushroom cloud sure enlightened his ass."
          - UberKruX

Comment

Working...
          X